MB. 27.

His touch startled me, more because he had taken his gloves off, this was skin on skin contact and I hated to say it made me shudder. I guessed he could feel it too because he seemed to pull his hand away pretty quickly after touching me. 

"Get her out of here Hux!" He said to the ginger man. 

The ginger man, whose name was obviously Hux, started to untie my ropes but continued to hold me tightly so I could escape. "Where do you want her?"

"Anywhere but in here." 

Suddenly I felt more scared than when his face was next to mine. Away from every one anything could happen to me. I didn't want this, I needed to be here with Romeo, I needed to make sure he stayed alive. 

"Please," I looked at Romeo, "Don't kill him."

"Begging for his life, more than he is doing for his own life." Hux pointed out the facts. 

"Get her out of here now!" The masked man snapped before the door swung open when he raised his hand, his hand was nowhere near the door, it was weird. 

Hux dragged me away as I tried to keep my eyes on Romeo for as long as possible. As soon as we were out of the room and on the stairs I pushed Hux back, he almost stumbled and fell down the stairs but managed to catch himself by letting me go. I started to run, run up the stairs, and round the corner to be confronted by at least ten men with guns all pointed at me. 

I stopped dead in my tracks before Hux grabbed me from behind "In there!" He said a man opened the door before Hux basically chucked me inside, locking the door behind me. I was trapped. 

Looking around the room I realised I was in some kind of makeshift room cell, a small bed and a toilet and sink where all in here. There was no window, nothing else. I picked up the blanket from the bed looking it over before pulling the sheet from the bed. I twirled it in my hands, wrapping it tightly together before looping it on the hanging light, maybe I could hang myself. Maybe this would be easier than dying at someone else's hands. 

My mobile vibrated in my pocket, how had I forgotten about it. I pulled it out desperately, my fingers tapping almost expertly before I found Ben's number. Desperation as I pressed the call button. It rang out, I almost threw my phone against the wall before I decided to call it again. This time someone answered. "Hello?"

"Ben?" I was desperate, I knew it wasn't him. I would recognise his voice, I needed to hear it. 

"Boss." I heard the voice go small like he had moved the phone from his mouth. "There's a girl on the phone for you."

I listened before he finally spoke to me. "Hello?"

"Ben? Is that you?" I asked him knowing it already was. 

"I'm busy right now." He told me shortly. 

I sighed, "Please I need you right now." My words desperate as I spoke, tears falling. "I love you."

He didn't speak, until after a minute he said: "I have to go."

"Please don't go," I sobbed into the phone. "Please."

The line went dead. I looked at my phone, before placing it on the bed, I looked up at the twirled bed sheets I had hung perfectly. I just had to hope the line would hold my weight as I seriously contemplated my own death. 

I had no idea what he had going on that was so important, but right now I needed him and he wasn't there for me.

Ringing Ben again it went to voicemail, I decided the best thing to do was to leave a message. 

"It's me again." I continued with the crying. "I do love you, more than anything. If I didn't love you I wouldn't be calling you right now. If I didn't want to be in your life I would have never seen you again and dragged you into my life. I am not who you think I am, I am Blair but I am not the good girl you think I am. I wish I could tell you more, but since I won't see you again it's almost pointless me getting you involved." I took a deep breath, "Tonight I am going to die, one way or another. Please don't come looking for me, I want you to know that I love you and tonight, my final moments I will be thinking of you." I ended the call before I smashed my phone against the wall, breaking it. I climbed on the bed, my toes tiptoeing as I reached forward using my feet and stood on the sink allowing myself to place my neck in the loop of my makeshift noose. 

I took a deep breath before I shook heavily. I couldn't believe I was doing this. 

My feet slipping as I thought of stopping, too late as my feet left the sink swaying off the ground. Gripping my hands on the bedding I couldn't stop the fate I had sealed for myself. 

The noose seemed to be tighter and tighter by the passing seconds, the high had passed and my eyes drooped as I could hear voices in my mind. 

I thought of Ben, like promised like I thought I would. I thought of no one else but him and our baby that I would get to meet soon. Was this what death felt like? Peaceful, no more struggling,  no more suffering.