MB. 26.

My eyes met Romeo's, he looked worried, scared even, but knowing him like I did he was probably more worried about me than he was for himself. He nodded slightly at me, I gave him a slight tilt of my head back. Just a simple action to show loyalty, to show he was going to be okay.

"Isn't that cute?" The masked man spoke as he looked between myself and Romeo. 

I looked up at his concealed face, daring myself to speak knowing that I would say the wrong thing. My eyes travelled away from him to Reece who was looking at me. How had he got so caught up in all this?

"Oh I guess you are wondering about Reece here," the masked man laughed as he stood up, his arm going around Reece. "He has always worked for me."

My mind began to turn a little fuzzy, I had trained Reece, he was close to me. I had told him things I decided not to tell anyone else, he had my secrets. I thought he was a friend, I wanted to be the only one to come and save him when he was taken, he was someone I had trusted. And what of Lana? Did she use to work here? I doubted it, I saw her reaction, I saw how she acted on seeing this man's actions for the first time, that was fear. 

"Even the most loyal insiders keep secrets though" the man looked to Reece before he looked back at me, taking his arm off Reece. He pressed the button on his crossed red sword thing retracting the blade before he placed it on the side. "I wonder why you decided to keep her a secret?"

Didn't Reece tell him about me? Did that mean something? Did it mean I was not worth anything? Did Reece think that Romeo wouldn't be so selfish as to bring me here if he did he didn't know Romeo like I did. Saying that it seemed he didn't know any of us that way. He was just there for information and that scared me. He knew everything, apart from this plan. Reece had been there for every meeting, he had been there in our darkest times, he had even been so kind to listen and do things for me when it wasn't right and that played into his hands perfectly. We had been played for fools.

Reece looked at the man before he looked back to me. "I didn't."

The man shrugged off Reece's comment, turning his attention back to Romeo. Romeo was not playing ball, he kept his eyes to himself, if not on me, he didn't look that this man and he hadn't spoken, not defending himself. The masked man sat back on his chair grabbing Romeo's face, hard, pushing it open before the ginger man handed him a rag, he forced the rag into Romeo's mouth, forcing all the air from Romeo's mouth. 

"Gag her." His instructions clear, the ginger man obeyed and tied a rag in my mouth and around the back of my head. It wasn't pleasant, it tasted like blood like it had been used to mop up someone's torture blood from before. It was tight in my mouth and around my head, almost ripping the skin at the sides of my mouth. I couldn't tear my eyes from Romeo's, he kept looking at me. Probably to distract himself from what was happening. I had to distract myself from the pain the gag had brought me too, I couldn't let them know it hurt me though, I wasn't like that.