MB. 10.

As the taxi pulled up his home I was a little surprised. It was not what I imagined, smaller if anything. It looked like a normal home, just a detached house, neighbours not far from his home. With his businesses I expected him to be minted. He handed the driver some money before he held the door open for me, offering me his hand to get out the back of the taxi. 

He unlocked the front door to the house and let me go in first. I stepped inside to the very clean home, the floor was a hardwood and the walls were a bright shade of cream showing how clean they were. 

Suddenly I heard a noise, I looked towards the open door and there stood a pair of Rottweilers who watched their master as he stepped into the house. I could feel their eyes on me as Kylo locked the door. 

"Don't mind them," he told me as he turned and looked at the dogs. "They are trained to look after the house whilst I am at work all day." He turned the light on as he walked towards the dogs, they both sat down as Kylo stroked the one on the left on the head as he looked at me. "This is Caesar," the dog had a small white patch his left paw. "And this one," he started to stroke the dog to the right, "This is Kaiser." 

"Are they friendly?" I asked him as they watched me as I awkwardly stood by the front door. 

Kylo clicked his fingers and they both disappeared back into the room they had come from, "They are loyal." He stepped forward to me, his hands placing themselves on my jacket before he slipped it off letting it fall to the floor. He stepped back and looked at me. "Wow. Did I forget to tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" He licked his top lip before pulling me to close to him. 

"Oh," I mumbled as he lips trailed kisses on my neck, "I'm sure I can forgive you."

His breath was warm against my exposed skin as he kissed my collarbone before he brought his lips back to mine, just briefly before he broke away. "Do you want a drink?"

"I," I bit my lip. "Sure."

He took my hand and led me into the kitchen where the dogs had gone but they weren't in here. The kitchen was massive, the sides and cupboards were all black and the outside wall was all glass windows and doors, no curtains were on them, just a view of the small but beautiful garden. I awkwardly stood leaning against the side as he turned away from me into the fridge. "What do you want?"

I took a deep breath before speaking, "I want you." 

He turned around, the fridge closing behind him. His eyes looked straight into mine before he came over and picked me up onto his side, my heart was pumping as his lips crashed into mine barely giving me time to think. My hands wrapped around his neck before I reached for the black shirt, my fingers fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. 

I felt his fingers tugging at the zip at the front of my dress as our tongues finally met, our need for each other finally taking over.