MB. 53.

A/N: What's this? An author's note?

Crazy I don't often have much to say, but this is the final part of this book. Book 2 will be available very very soon. Actually working on it right now. As we all know there is so many twists and turns still to come. Stay with me guys!! Thank you all for reading, I do love seeing your votes and comments so much, it inspires me to keep writing. 

So thank you again. 

💖

"Thank you all for being here today to share this special day, in case some of you don't know, I am Terry, Blair's father. Now that introductions are out of the way, I'd like to share a few words with you all." My father had always been a man of little words, I hoped that he had a few more words today especially when he was talking about myself and Ben. "Firstly I would like to thank everyone who had come today, especially Leia, Ben's mother, it's been an absolute honour to meet you and welcome you and your son to the family." My father smiled over at Leia who was sitting the other side of Parker, a smile on her face as her and my father nodded at each other. "I'm not going to lie," my dad said, worry spreading across my face as my dad looked down at his cue cards he obviously had pre-written and let on the table in front of himself. He looked back up before he spoke again, "My Blair, for a good few years she went off the rails there." 

My eyes looked at Ben, he was looking up at my dad, I followed his gaze and looked back to my dad who was looking at me, a proud smile on his face. 

"And for a while, I never thought I would get back my perfect daughter," my dad beamed at me, I swear there were some tears in his eyes. "She's someone I am so proud of," his eyes were on me as he spoke. "I am so happy yo have met Ben," he said to me. It was like we were the only person in the room now. "He's brought out the good in you, bringing you back to this world, back to your family. I cannot be more grateful for that." His eyes looked away from me and around the room. "I love you, Blair, I could not be more honoured to be your father." My eyes began to brim with tears at his touching words. 

I felt Ben's hand squeeze mine, I didn't look at him as I couldn't take my eyes off my father. I never expected that our relationship would be back on track and he'd give me away and then make a speech at my wedding. Somehow everything seemed to be coming together, my life was getting back on track. 

"I am so happy to welcome you to our family Ben." My father smiled at Ben before he picked up his glass that was full of champagne. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me as I wish the bride and groom all the happiness in the world." My father raised his glass, "To Blair and Ben."

The people in the room said our names as they raised their glasses before sipping on their drinks. 

 My eyes looked back to Ben, a smile on my lips as I leaned close to him and whispered: "Please be gentle with me when it's your turn." 

He winked at me before smirking at me "You are just going to have and wait and see." He laughed as waiters started to bring our starters out to us. 

I moved my lips and placed a kiss on his cheek before I smiled at him. "Remind me why we thought this was a good idea?"

"You were the one who wanted to celebrate our love," he whispered with a chuckle. "Maybe we can sneak away later." Leaning my head on his shoulder he let my hand go and put his arm around me, "Have I told you how beautiful your dress is?"

"Not in the last hour," I teased him as our food was brought out and placed in front of us.