MB. 52.

6 M O N T H S L A T E R.

My hands shook as I linked my right arm through that of my father's. "You look so beautiful Blair," he told me as he looked me up and down. 

I turned to look in the mirror the last time, he was right, I looked beautiful. My brown hair was pulled away from my face with a few strands hanging around the frame of my face. My make up was perfect with smokey eyeshadow and a nude colour on my lips. My eyes looked down at the dress I was wearing, the sleeves on my dress was a see-through material, allowing gems to give the allusion of being on my arms before it came to a jewelled bodice on the top of my dress in a sweetheart neckline. The bottom half of the dress was a big puff of lace and material that was wide. A dress in the style I had always dreamed of wearing, had I ever got married.

"I am so nervous," I said before I took a deep breath before turning back to my father.

"Listen to me sweetheart," my dad smiled at me. "I have met Ben and he is going to take good care of you, you have nothing to worry about. He's a good man, I wouldn't let you marry him otherwise."

Lifting my dress to reveal my heels I was wearing I kicked a leg out for my dad to see, "These bad boys are the reason I feel so bad. What if I fall?"

My dad looked at the heels I had chosen to wear on my wedding day. They were a pair of light blue heels that had a peep toe in the shape of a heart. "It's not too late to change them," my dad offered his eyes looking to the pair of dolly shoes I had arrived at the hotel in. 

"My dress will get dirty if I wear them," I admitted. My dress had been fitted with these heels on, just a small part of my dress would touch the floor with the heels on, not that it mattered really, by the end of the evening I will probably be barefoot and have ruined the bottom of my dress. 

There was a knock on the door to my hotel room and I unlinked my self from my father and opened the door to see Mac standing there, a smile on her face and dressed in her bridesmaid's dress. I hadn't chosen Mac to be a bridesmaid myself, although I hadn't told Ben why not. He seemed to share a special friendship with her and I didn't want to ruin that, so I went along with it for his sake. 

"Dad," I looked to my dad as Mac came into my hotel room. "I'll meet you outside the main room, go and make sure everyone is okay." I smiled at my dad before he left the room, I closed the door behind him and turned to Mac. 

"Isn't this exciting?" She asked me as she twirled around in the dress I had chosen. It was a beautiful simple light pink dress that had one shoulder strap with a pair of matching coloured shoes. This was the first time Mac and I had been alone, we had done our shopping with Rey, Rey had accompanied us to most places and if Rey wasn't around someone else was. 

I looked at her, almost unsure of what I was going to say to her. "Today is my wedding day Mac." I reminded her as I spoke calmly and quietly. "But after today I want you to go away."

"What are you talking about Blair?" She asked before she laughed and turned to the mirror. 

"I don't want you around any more Mac," I breathed slowly. "I trusted you and you drugged me." 

"No one forced you to take that pill," she rolled her eyes as she looked at me in the mirror before she turned around and faced me, a sweet smile on her face. 

"I didn't know what it was going to do to me," I shot back. "That night is blank, I don't know what happened to me, but when I woke up I was covered in bruises."

She raised her eyebrows before he shrugged, "I don't think you can handle the truth Blair."

"Hit me with it," I tried her.