MB. 6.

At 11 pm we left the restaurant, the food had been lush and we had kept the conversation flowing all evening. He was a bit like me, not speaking to his family for quite a while, their silence had been 5 years. His age had came out, he was 25, only 4 years older than myself, yet his clean shaved look made him look younger. Together we had consumed the bottle of wine between us, not much, I didn't want to overdo it due to the shoes I was wearing. 

As we walked outside, the cold air hit me like a tonne of bricks, that was one of the only things I hated about living in this area. "Here," Kylo spoke as he placed his jacket around my shoulders. "Let us think about getting you in the warm."

"Thank you," I smiled as we walked side by side. His jacket was so warm, "Aren't you cold?"

He shook his head, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." 

"Thank you for a lovely evening," I said as we walked towards my flat. "I've had a great time."

"Me too," he agreed. "It was nice to meet someone who is down to earth, someone who I can just be myself with. I spend too much time with the people at work, it's boring to be surrounded by colleagues all the time."

I smiled to myself, "Tell me about it." 

We got to my flat door, my fingers shook as I unlocked the door, my nerves returning unsure of the next part of our date. I opened the door and stepped into the small room at the bottom of the stairs. "Do you want to," I bit my lip. "Come in?"

He stepped inside, his hand raised up, my body twitched back just flinched away due to incidents with Romeo. "Are you okay?" He asked me as he moved his hand back to his body. "Have you been-"

I shook my head, "I'm fine, really. Sorry, just..."

"I better get going," he said as he turned to leave. 

"Kylo," I spoke his name as I stepped towards him. He turned back to me, I leaned forward, my brain not even thinking about it as grabbed his collar, then our lips just met. His lips were soft yet firm, they seemed to perfectly mould against mine. I felt one of his hands grip me on the waist and the other in my hair, this moment was perfect. 

As he pulled away he smiled down at me, "I better get going," he told me.

My hands let go of his collar, "Sorry." I said as I put my hands back by my sides. "I've really have had a nice time tonight."

He leaned in and placed a kiss on my cheek, "Me too Blair. I'll speak to you soon."

I managed to get up early enough to make it to the meeting that started at 7, as I walked through the door all eyes fell on me as I sat back in my normal seat. I could feel all the makeup under my eyes still, I was a mess, so tired but I had made it here and I was waiting for Romeo to start this meeting.