MB. 32.

I had to admit, every day since going to the building it started to get a little harder. I didn't feel like I had done much, I hadn't gone out of my way to do the unthinkable. I hadn't found the man responsible for Romeo's death, the man responsible for everything I had lost. 

All I wanted was for things to go back to how they were. I'd give anything for Romeo to be here, I would give up everything to have my old life back. 

This particular day, it had been a month since going to the building, I had not had a drink, not today at least. Not even had a drink this week. I needed to try and be over, to try and be in the right frame of mind. I had woken early and decided today I was going to try and do something about it.

Taking my bag of guns and a mask I left my home and drove out of town. Driving to the building I had been held hostage in. Pulling the mask over my face, it was more of a balaclava but it did the job, I walked towards the gates. It seemed a little strange to see this building without it being on lockdown. It was eerily quiet and that was something I didn't like.

I peered through the gate and saw no one around, slipping through the gate I walked around to the front door, holding a gun out ready to fire. Walking into the front door I was surprised to see no one was around, this place was emptier than the building that was Romeo's. I scouted the area but there was no one to be seen, everything still in its place, everything looked like people were here but yet I had seen no one.

I crept down the stairs and into the room where Romeo had been kept, to my horror the room was still stained with blood, it hadn't been cleaned since, but the body of Romeo had been taken away. Holding my fingers to my nose I looked around the room, there seemed to be weapons everywhere, blood-covered knives and the same gun that was used to kill Romeo. Picking it up it even had bullets left in it, I shivered a little thinking of it before placing the gun back on the counter. I left the room before heading back up, my feet slowly taking the stairs to the main entrance.

"Who are you?" I heard a voice shout at me as I stood in the main entranceway. 

Pointing my gun I looked up at the man who was standing on the stairs. He seemed to be young, someone I hadn't seen before, probably just someone kid hired to keep this place on lockdown, give anyone a gun and they look scary. "I am here to see your boss," I demanded as I watched him.

"That's impossible," he told me, his eyes widening as he looked down at me. 

I narrowed my eyes, the only thing this guy could see. "I don't think you understand, I am not leaving here until I see him."

"Who are you?" He asked as he came closer, walking down the stairs. 

Holding my gun firmly I kept it focused on him the closer he got to me. "It doesn't matter who I am, I am here to kill him."