MB. 18.

I managed to slip away before Romeo came to talk to me, getting down to my room within the building. I rummaged through my stuff, grabbing a bag from the cupboard before filling it with a few items that I kept here, things I thought I might need. These items consisted of my few guns I kept here and some clothes that were here for when I stayed. After bagging them I headed out the room, my hands holding the bag tightly as I managed to get to the door to leave. 

"Blair," my escape plan fooled. I turned around and saw Mrs DeMarco. 

"Mrs DeMarco," I said as I walked towards her, a small smile on my face. 

She no longer had anything to say as she slapped in the face, she shook her head at me before turning around and walking away from me. 

I guessed Romeo had told her about Amaya, I just hoped that Mr DeMarco didn't know, or I might not have long left to live. 

My whole body shook as I finally got to my car, I couldn't stop thinking about what might happen to me if Mr DeMarco knew, about how he would kill me, slowly. He'd use everything against me, he would make me pay. 

"Trey," I spoke to myself as I started to drive away. "I wish you were here right now. I wish I didn't have to do this alone."

It was stupid to talk to no one, there was nothing he could do from beyond the grave. 

I drove in autopilot to my flat, where I sorted my bag, I would need it at some point but for now, I would leave it here. I hadn't properly moved in with Ben, as much as I wanted to, I knew I was not good for him. Keeping my flat here was good, it was here waiting for me, just in case. Did that mean I expected our relationship to fail? If you had asked me a week ago I would have been adamant that we would last, now I felt different. 

Sitting in Ben's restaurant with him I was smiling as he ordered for me, something I liked him to do, it made me try new dishes. I had made an effort with my outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans with a black ruffle top to look smart as we were in his restaurant. 

As we sat chatting, just the two of us, talking about normal stuff, we were interrupted by a man and a woman who came over. We both looked up at them, Ben getting to his feet as he smiled at them both. "Nice to see you guys," he smiled at them.

"Isn't this a surprise?" The female asked as she looked between myself and Ben. She was a pretty thing, her brown hair pulled away from her face, dressed in an envy-inducing little black dress. 

Ben looked back at me as I stood up, "Hi." I stuck my hand out awkwardly as the girl shook my hand. 

"So you must be the girl who has Kylo's heart," she didn't hold back as her brown eyes examined me. "You're Blair right?"