MB. 39.

His home was beautiful, even more immaculate than the last one. Inside the house, he let the dogs off their leads before they scarpered off into a different room. My eyes met Ben's as he stood back up, my heart was fluttering as he looked at me that way, his signature smirk, his dark eyes searched me before without warning our lips were on each other. My eyes closed, a sign that I wanted this.  I could feel my body trembling as he touched me, a sure sign that this was meant to be. His right hand was on my face, his left gripping my hip pulling me closer to him, my hands were wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me as my fingers tangled through his soft locks. His lips were so rough against mine, in both the feel and style of his kissing, his tongue finding its way past my lips and found my tongue, taking control.

I felt my back hit the door as he became more aggressive in his kissing style, his hands taking mine and pinning them to the wall at the side of my head as he teased my lips with his as I opened my eyes slightly. I could feel his hot breath lingering over me as his he slowly looked into my eyes before he returned to our kiss, my eyes closing when our lips met. 

I couldn't move against his strong touch, but he dropped my hands before his fingers played with the hem of my shirt, I gasped as I felt his touch on the bare skin below my shirt. His touch was like a drug to me, making me feel like it was the first time with him all over again. 

His finger raked across the hem of my shorts before tickling my hip just slightly. I swear my stomach was doing flips, like when you were on a rollercoaster and go down a big drop. 

Suddenly he pulled away from me, his hands leaving my body. I opened my eyes almost immediately as I looked at him, surprised that he had halted our actions. 

"What's-" I began to speak but he interrupted me. 

"I can't do this," he told me as he looked away from me. 

I raised an eyebrow, I didn't know exactly what to say right now. 

"You have to go," he told me as he leaned towards me, his hands on the keys that were in the door that I was still leaning against. 

"No." I disagreed as I continued to stay still, I wasn't leaving without him explaining what his problem was right now. "What's suddenly changed?"

"I am in love with someone else." He blurted out quickly as his eyes met mine. 

He was literally inches away, I could feel his breath on my face as he breathed heavily after making his admission. I slowly nodded my head, a weak smile crossing my lips, more to stop the tears from forming and falling. 

His fingers unlocked the door before he stepped back. I hadn't stopped looking at him, my heart was literally breaking inside at the thought of him and someone else. At the thought that after all this time we were in each other's lives but he didn't want me. 

I pulled the hem of my top down and turned around and opened the door. I stepped outside, not bothering to close the door after me, I didn't hear it close, but as I walked away I couldn't bear to turn round and look at him one last time, if I did I knew I would cry, I knew he would see me make a fool of myself. As I walked down the garden path, I got to the gate, managing not to turn and look at him before I heard the door close. I turned my head and looked back after hearing the door close, he had returned to his home, leaving me out in the cold. He had made his decision, I just had to live with it.