Chapter 2

Prosper

I felt my body being pulled but I was hardly awake to comprehend what was going on. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal nothing but darkness and I suddenly remembered what happened.

My body was being thrown over someone’s shoulder and I started to jerk trying to free myself the best way I knew how.  Then I was dropped on the ground and the bag was ripped off of my head.

The light was too strong and my eyes were low trying to adjust. I was in a room with red floors and walls and I saw the other three girls who were at the club.

One had curly blonde hair and blue eyes, the other girl looked Asian, and then there was girl about my complexion with a bun.

I saw all of the guys who were at the club and Big Lips on the side as everyone filed in. I instantly panicked in fear not knowing if I was about to see my last day.

Tears filled my eyes and I felt as if I was having a nervous breakdown and my breathing got harsh. “Aye what the fuck is wrong with her?”, one of the guys asked in a deep tone. He was tall, caramel, and had a lot of tattoos.

His voice made it even more worse and the tears fell harder. “Aye bitch quit with the crying shit!!”, he yelled at me and grabbed me by my hair making me shriek.

"Aye Wiz put her down!", Big Lips said. The guy turned and looked at him with confusion. "What you mean leave her alone nigga? She just like the rest of these bitches and is about to be showed the business.", he said and licked his lips at me with an evil smirk.

He made my skin crawl and I shuddered. “Cause man.”, he started but then hesitated. “Just leave her alone and get the rest of these hoes what they were brought here for.

Wiz dropped me and him and the guys grabbed the rest of the girls who were a few feet away from me. “No! No! Please!”, the Asian looking girl pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up and stand up straight, all you hoes do it!", a skinny dark skinned guy ordered. They all trembled with fear but did as they were told. I felt eyes on me and slowly turned to see Big Lips looking at me but he quickly turned his head when he caught my gaze.

Bitch ass.

"Now all of you strip…except for her.", Big Lips said pointing to me. The girls gasped and anger grew on his face. "Dammit I said NOW!", he roared.

They all did as they were told and stripped down until they were in their birthday suits. I felt disgusted just to watch this. I just wanted to go home and the more I thought of it the more I cried silently to myself.

"Now put these on.", a light skinned one with a blunt said. He handed them a bra and panty set which looked to be from Victoria Secret.

All the guys had a look of lust in their eyes as the girls got dressed. “Now you with bun…come here baby girl.”, the light skinned one said.

She made her way over to him with tears in her eyes. He grabbed the back of her head and forcefully kissed her and gripped her ass while doing it.

I could tell just by her body language that she didn’t want it but she had no other choic…we had no other choice.

After he slobbed her down he did the other the same and looked at me and bit his lip. “What’s your name baby.”, he said while looking me up and down. “P-prosper.”, I replied fear evident in my voice.

He nodded his head with a sly smirk. “We got a special treat for you baby.”, he said licking his lips again.

I gulped hard not knowing what to do until I heard a loud thump and I turned and saw one of the doors raising up. I looked away not knowing what to expect to come through.

"Where she at Ty?’, I heard a deep husky voice ask and Big Lips answered who I guess was the guy named Ty. He looked over at me and pointed.

"Right here Ro.", he replied. I stood there with my head down as I heard heavy footsteps approaching me. I then felt a presence behind me and I instantly became tense.

Then the presence moved from behind me and I saw a shadow standing in front of me but I refused to look up. “Look at me.”, the deep voice said. I guess I took to long to raise my head because he commanded again.

"LOOK AT ME!", the voice roared and my head shot up and my eyes filled with tears as I locked eyes with the most beautiful human being I’ve probably ever seen.

He had deep beautiful brown eyes, nice full eye brows, high cheek bones, thick full lips and a facial structure that was made by God himself. He was light skinned and had tattoos going up and down his arms.

I shook with fear as he stepped closer getting in my face. “Tell me ya name baby girl.”, he said with his eyes hard. “Prosper.”, I said only a little above a whisper.

He stared into my eyes and I was unable to keep contact. I dropped my head out of fear. The other guys in here looked scary but he was on a whole other level.

His body was tense but he was built by the gods. He had nice arms muscles and the veins in his neck were popping out a bit. He took my chin by my head and lifted it.

I looked up and his jaw was clenched and his lips got closer and closer to mine. “You scared of me ma?”, he asked looking in my eyes. I nodded my head yes and the tears fell harder.

The heat off of his body had me in confusion. I was terrified yet turned on at the same time. He stepped back and gave me a hard look and turned to walk away.

"Take her to her room. But leave the others I wanna have a little talk with them.", he said with a smirk. And headed to the direction of the other girls.

I don’t know what the fuck was going on but I needed to know fast. Ty came to me and took me by my arm and lead me to another door. I looked over my shoulder as the Asian girl had tears coming down her face as Ro put his hands in her underwear and sucked on her neck.

The door closed behind us and we stepped into an elevator. The ride was silent and I didn’t dare look into the direction of Ty. We got off on the 3rd floor and the floor was totally different from downstairs.

It had marble floors and a white ceiling with chandeliers. Ty turned left and led me down a long hallway with different art pictures.

He then stopped and unlocked a door with a password and opened it. I was in awe. It was an all white room with hardwood floors and a bed that I just wanted to dive in. Though there were bars on the windows so I knew escaping was out of the question.

"Aight in the bathroom there are some clothes you can wear and some hygiene products.", he said as he stood by the door. "Can I please go home?", I asked almost pleading.

He shook his head and had hard eyes. “Please! I swear I’ll do anything!”, I said as tears swelled my eyes. He shook his head again and his eyes got more soft.

"Why not.", I asked my voice trembeling. He was about to answer but walked out the room closing the door behind him. I rushed to the door trying to open it but the knob was locked.

I fell to the floor and cried until I drifted into a deep sleep.