CHAPTER 29

ROYAL

ROYAL

Prosper was in the kitchen making breakfast and I was standing by the kitchen door looking at her.

*clears throat*

"Um hey just to let you know you don't have a waffle maker so you won't be able to have waffles but you can have everything else." She said and smiled and went back to cooking and I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"That's fine I can still order the breakfast if you want to admit defeat" I said

"Nope I'm making breakfast so deal with that." She said I laughed and kissed her. "Royal last night that was... amazing"

"Anything for my Queen" I say I step back and notice that she has my white button shirt and a tennis skirt. She turned around and smiled at me and my eyes traced the opening of the shirt, then followed the V of her bra to the depth of her cleavage. My hand followed the soft curve and then I hefted and squeezed her firm, fully-rounded tit, feeling her sensitive protruding nipple rubbing sensuously against the palm of my hand. I flicked the hardening bud of her nipple with my finger. I stepped closer to her, feeling her other breast pressing against my chest. My other hand slid confidently between her legs to massage her mound through the fabric of her skirt.

"Open your shirt. I want to see you" I said

"Let me finish cooking first" she said with a smile and she looked away.

I turned her face back to me and I kissed her deeply, my tongue first pressing against her inviting lips, then exploring her mouth. Her tongue began dancing with mine, and she moaned deeply.

The kiss ended, and I smiled into her eyes again.

"Open your shirt. I want to see you." I said again

She fumbled briefly with the buttons of the shirt, then paused. As she felt me massaged her pussy through her skirt. Her body began to sway to the movement of my fingers. I stroked her pussy, massaging her inflamed flesh slowly, sensuously, teasing her passion, my finger tracing her slit. I looked deeply into her eyes, smiled, and kissed her again. The kiss was terribly delicious. It took her breath away and my tongue searched her mouth like a ravaging snake.

Her fingers flew as she unfastened the remaining buttons of the shirt. She arched her back proudly. Her tits and the restraining bra burst into the open like prisoners escaping to freedom. I gazed hungrily at her shapely mounds. Her erect nipples, easily visible through the fabric of her bra, protruded shamelessly awaiting my attention. It seemed as if her nipples were begging for my mouth to suck them.

My right hand cupped her left breast, hefting and massaging the voluptuous mound. I bent my head close, and began kissing her under her ear. My tongue made small hot-cold circles along the side of her neck. I slowly kissed along the hollow of her neck, then traced a line to her erect nipple, which I bit through the lacy fabric of her bra. The sensation almost drove her crazy. She could feel my teeth and the fabric of her bra on her nipple. It was deliciously painful. She gasped. Suddenly, I pinched and slipped the catch of her bra, allowing her tits to burst free. I sucked her hard nipple deep into mouth, my tongue dancing across and around so sensuously that she pulled my head firmly against her breast.