CHAPTER 25

ROYAL

ROYAL

We was on the jet headed to new York and I was really happy to finally be getting away with just me and her and show her how much she really means to me, no bullshit I'm going to shower my queen with the best and the finest shit out there. Don't get me wrong I'm not heartless I know she saw her Mom and she's missing her Mom even more now but hey this is her life now her old life doesn't matter anymore she's mine ALL MINE and I'll keep her from those who birth her I don't give a fuck. I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed but she wasn't sleep.

"Prosper you okay?" I asked and she nodded her head to me "You want something to drink?" she nodded her head NO. *exhales* "You want something to eat?" she nodded her damn head again NO "The fuck is up with you not speaking to me huh? I'm talking to you when I talk to you, you speak" I got up from my seat which caused her to fall forward but I didn't give a fuck I walked to the little fridge they had on the plane and got me something to drink and I stood there looking over some papers that Tyga had sat on one of the tables and I sat down and looked over them.

"Royal I'm sorry" she said and I didn't even bother looking up at her standing there talking to me I kept looking over the papers on the table when I felt her hand touch mine and I looked up at her. I could tell there was more she wanted to say but I guess she didn't know how to say it I could still smell the hint of fear coming off of her as I looked at her.

"Is that it? HUH?" I said and she jump and I just shook my head and she sat down next to me and rested her head on my arm and I looked at her and smiled to myself and kept doing what I was doing when I felt her hand slide down my leg and it stopped and I looked at her and put my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

"Where we going?" she asked smiling at me and I smiled back.

"It's an surprise you'll love it tho" I said and gave her a wink.

PROSPER

We finally landed and got off the jet and walked to a waiting SUV and I got in first and Royal got in after me and we was off I rolled down my window feeling the cold wind and was looking out the window and then it hit me it was New York City where we was at and I looked over at Royal and he was already staring at me and that made me turn my head and look down.