SEQUEL-CHAPTER 33

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was beyond ready to get this shit done, I was planning on hitting this nigga but not just yet we was all I the basement locked and loaded then I notice august came in and I rushed him, Hood grabbed him in a choke hold and I put my 12 gage to his face.

"This is your doing? Huh you fucking set my family up motherfucker?" I asked ready to blow his head off.

"I didn't Royal I swear I didn't" August said

"BULLSHIT" Tyga yelled putting the gun to his head too.

"I swear I didn't set you up, I got too much respect for you to set you up" August said I looked him in his eyes and noticed something, I wasn't going to kill him something in me wouldn't let me if I tried.

"Ro I believe him, give him a chance if he fucks up I'll kill him myself" Gonzo says and I move back so does Tyga.

"Let's fucking go hit his warehouse and get my family back" I said we all was leaving unknown to me Gonzo and August waited to walk behind everyone.

"Thanks man" August said

"What's brothers for come on let's go get our mother out of there" Gonzo said. Once in the suv it was me, Tyga, Mijo, Keeis, Hood.

"I trust you niggas, I love you niggas like my fucking brothers" I said After about a hour and half drive we pulled up a few ways away from the warehouse we all got out and stood around.

"So what are we going to do?" Tyga asked.

"I may have to do this one alone." I said but my voice was distant. The way I had phrased the sentence was not wasted on them.

"You've never been alone in this and you won't be alone in it now." Tyga said stood to his full height and looked me in the eye. "We ride or die together."

"I hope you are not ready to die." I said

"Not today, man. Not today." Tyga said

"Let's fucking go, and if anything happens to any of them put a bullet in August's head, don't question it" I said to Mijo and he nodded

We went off running to the warehouse the niggas shot down the men standing guard and we went in thru the back, we was shooting anything and everything that moved, I was searching room after room, after room. There was no one in them, he has to have them somewhere in here, we was now going downstairs letting off rounds after rounds, soon we all split up but me, Tyga, Gonzo and Mijo. We went downstairs where we heard a woman screaming.

"This way" I said we kept going down the hall to wear the screams got louder. We made it to the room.

Inside the room) "Please stop, stop" a female voice said