SEQUEL :CHAPTER 8

MAURICE

MAURICE

2 months had went by and I'm loving it my family, my kids my art everything is in place. In 2 days I was getting everyone together at my house so my family can me Prosper and the kids and they can meet my guys as well, right now I was in Joyce's room at my home, I was rocking her to sleep. Once she was finally out I laid her in her bed kissed her goodnight pulled the cover over her and went downstairs where Tyga, Keeis, Mijo and Hood was of course I kept my nigga's alive. I went and sat down on the couch and Janice came and sat down next to me looking thru a book.

"Shit nigga you need to hook me up with your sister?" Mijo says looking at my phone and I snatch it from him.

"Hell no nigga not my fucking sister but she did have these sexy chicks come to the house it was 4 of them I think." I said looking thru my phone for their pictures.

"Shit one for each of us since Ty ass is already wife'd up." Keeis says laughing and I hand him my phone. "Yo I want the Asian one my nigga"

"Nawl she's off limits" I say and Janice jumps up and starts to walk off "Where the fuck are you going?" not looking at her.

"To the bathroom" Janice replied

"Fuck you not sit your ass back down" I say as I slide throw the pictures to a different one.

"You think I'm going to sit here while you talk about another bitch hell no fuck you think I am?" Janice yell me knowing me the guys knew what was coming next and tried to stop me.

"CHRIS DON'T" Mijo yell but I walked over to Janice and back handed her knocking her to the floor.

"COME HERE BITCH" I yell and grab Janice by the hair and pulls her up the stairs and to the room.

"Chris nigga" Keeis yell

"I'll be there let me handle this real quick" I say then goes in the room and slams the door

"He's going to beat that ass up" Keeis says

"The fuck is wrong with you when I say sit down you sit the fuck down don't ask question" I yell

"I'm not some hoe Reece" she yelled

"I have I treated you like a hoe have I, I brought you with me, you have my child and you think I do this for a hoe and any bitches have I called you anything other than your name huh?( I get close to her face) have I but you wanna go?" I yell

"Royal I'm..." she cries

"NAWL it's too late you wanna go fine then go give me my shit back(I knock her down and take the dress she had on off of her as well as the shoes and rip the jewelry off of her and she's only left with her bra and panties on) get the fuck out I try to be nice to you show you how I'm not like other niggas you come across but fuck that get out go back to your mama's house" I yell and she grabs and hugs me