CHAPTER 33

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was laying in the bed next to Prosper holding her tight I knew what I was going to do so I wanted to make sure I made her feel how I felt made sure she knew what I knew and well I saw the hurt in her eyes when she spoke about her mother and I know how I felt when I lost mine and this shit ain't for her who am I to keep her from a life she could have if her fucked up brother wouldn't have sold her to me but I did do her a favor by buying her keeping her from someone far worst then me at least I love her, I love her my Queen but sometimes a nigga gotta fix shit and if that mean I gotta keep that promise I made those years ago to help her and protect her anyway I can even if I'm protecting her and keeping her away from me.

I slid out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed and went to the closet and packed all my shit up made sure I didn't leave anything behind I had Tony and Dre get my shit and take it out of the penthouse I looked at Prosper sleeping there I leaned down and kissed her cheek and I saw her scarf laying on the chair and I went took it and put it into my pocket and left the room closing the door behind me. After leaving the hotel I was in route to the airport I sat there with her scarf to my face inhaling her sent man I love this woman she's a big part of me she haves my heart no doubt about that but I can't fuck up her life more than I have already by removing myself now she'll be able to go back to her life. I sat there and rode in silence it's time to get my head back into the game focus on task at hand but first I wrote out something and when we arrived at the airport I got out and handed the paper to Dre.

"Do what it says" I said and Dre nodded and I got on the plane and sat there, damn I'm going to miss her she really did take the place of my mother. I sat there as the plane took off and I got up and went to the bathroom closing and locking the door I stood in front of the mirror and put my fist thru the mirror and I broke down in tears only the 2 woman I love can make me cry like this.

 I sat there as the plane took off and I got up and went to the bathroom closing and locking the door I stood in front of the mirror and put my fist thru the mirror and I broke down in tears only the 2 woman I love can make me cry like this

PROSPER

I tried as hard as I could to block out my surroundings as I walked to the front door of the pent house. I kept my eyes on the ground and forced back tears as I watched snow walk in front of me Royal did not only leave me he also made King leave Snow she might be a dog but I'm sure felt the same I way I felt hurt, betrayed and lost. Why was this so hard? I was free. This is what I have been yearning for, isn't it? I used to dream of this- somebody coming to rescue me. But now..