SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER PART 2

ROYAL

ROYAL

After getting the car with my niggas Keeis was on the phone with Game making sure when we got there the niggas who shot my cousin was going to pay I took this time to clean my hands from the blood, I sat there ready and waiting to get my hand on these sons of bitches who thought it was right to come after my family they will know once I get there that I'm not the one to be fucked with.

After driving for about an hour and a half we pulled up to this warehouse and Game came out to meet us as we got out the truck getting locked and loaded.

"Their all in there I knew these niggas was up to something so I kept my ear to the ground and they was bragging about killing some big shot gangsta's cousin and when Tyga called me I knew who they was talking about" Game said

"How many is in there?" I asked

"5 guys" Game said

"Let's go show them how real niggas kill" I said and went off walking toward the side and once we hit the back door kicking it in we start shooting anyone who moved. They was caught off guard so I knew they was little nigga trying to make a name for themselves do the dirty work. Once the shooting stop Mijo, Keeis and Game tied the ones who wasn't dead to a hanging chain in the warehouse.

"Yall motherfuckers done fucked up, do yall know who yall fucking with" a guy side and Mijo walked to him punching him repeatly in the face.

"Tell me then, cause it's clear you bitches don't know who you fucking with. TELL ME WHICH ONE OF YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA'S SHOT MY COUSIN" I yelled looking at them. "SPEAK TO ME"

"Fuck You and your punk ass cousin, you not the man no more" the same guy said I walked to him and punched him a few times an stepped back watching him spit up blood.

"So you must be the one they call huh got your little baby goons following you, I'm going to show you what happens to motherfuckers who cross me. Mijo cut that nigga's head off" I said and point to the guy at the end and Mijo started up a chainsaw that was laying around.

"NO, NO, NO TEE MAKE HIM STOP NO NOOO" the guy on the end screamed as Mijo moved closer to him and started to cutting his head off, I stood there watching smirking the whole time. After a few minutes the guys head hit the floor.

"So Tee is it now tell me who the fuck sent you to kill my cousin, which you bitches couldn't do right, motherfuckers shooting from a car, you kill someone you gotta get right up on a bitch like this" I said and walked to a different guy and put my gun to his forehead.

"Tee tell him, tell him I don't wanna die" this guy said and I pulled the trigger shooting him in the head.

"Now that's how you kill a motherfucker not some bitch ass shit like shooting from a distance like this shit" I said and shot the guy Tee in the left leg he let out a scream and I just chuckle.

"FUCK" Tee yelled

"Now what do we have here" I said as I opened his wallet and took out a picture of him, a girl and a little kid. "This your family nigga?" I turned the picture around and showed it to him and then to the crew.

"That's a bad bitch" Mijo said laughing

"She is how would you like it if I had my nigga's go find her and fuck the shit out of her then put a bullet in her?" I asked

"She don't have shit to do with this" Tee said

"Neither did my cousin nigga" I said and looked on the back of it. "Erica is her name huh? I think we might be paying Erica a little visit tonight have a little fun with her, what do yall niggas think"

"Shit I'm down" Mijo said

"Yea me too" Keeis said

"I wouldn't mind a piece of that" Game said and I looked at Tyga he just shrugged and I chuckle I knew he wasn't down my nigga not that type.

"Game where does this nigga stay?" I asked

"8637 Courtland road" Game said

"WAIT, WAIT SHE'S NOT A PART OF THIS" Tee begged and I chuckled darkly

"She fucking is now, Tyga you and Game go pick them up, both of them the bitch and the kid let's have some fun tonight" I said handing the picture to Tyga as both of them left.

"No no please, please" Tee beg but I just went and sat down in a chair I'll set an example out their asses not to fuck with my family.