CHAPTER 59

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was sitting there my mind was running wild the moment I felt Rima hands touch my dick I stopped her and put my dick back in my pants.

"Come stand back right here" I said

"Okay" she said and got up and stood next to the chair and I went back to watching the assault on Meek's sister.

They grabbed her again, laughing, and lifted her off the floor. Looking over to the side, she saw all the guys standing around, their dicks hard, as one of them lay down on a mate. Then she started struggling. But like last time, it came to nothing, and they carried her over to the mate. While still holding her in the air, they wrenched her legs apart and made her straddle the guy lying down. She tried her best to wriggle away, but he forced his pulsing dick into her pussy. He pulled her forward until she was lying face down on top of him. Then, keeping one arm around her waist to keep her from moving, he wriggled three fingers of the other hand into her ass. She had tensed up, so it hurt a lot. Then, lifting her by the three fingers in her ass, he started fucking her hard. Meanwhile, someone grabbed her hair to force her head up and another dick was shoved into her mouth.

This went on for a while, and then she felt the fingers slip out of her ass and the dick was withdrawn from her mouth. From behind, someone shoved hear head down hard, so her face was buried in the mate. She was still impaled on the dick in her pussy, but now she felt one starting to force its way into her ass as well. She tried to tighten her ass so that he couldn't force his way in, but then he grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them so wide she thought she would split open. As he pushed his dick up against her defenseless ass, she realized it was probably the biggest dick she had ever seen. After what seemed like forever, just the head popped inside her ass.

"Yeah bitch! Take that big black dick!" came the voice from behind her. He started to slide his dick farther into her ass, and she screamed in pain. There was still a dick in her pussy, and now this dick was ripping her ass even wider. Finally his dick was all the way up her ass. It felt like it was touching her stomach, Once he was all the way in, the guy in her ass reached around and grabbed her tits, pulling her up and rolling her nipples roughly between his fingers.

"Two dicks aren't enough for this bitch! Someone come fuck her mouth!" I said One of the guys standing nearby eagerly obliged, shoving his dick down her throat. Her back was starting to ach from the arched position she was in, but the guy in her ass was still holding her up by her tits and squeezing her nipples painfully.

Suddenly, the guy fucking her mouth grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled his dick out of her mouth, and slapped her across the face three times. It hurt even more since she couldn't move her head with the slaps, and tears started to her eyes. Then he wrapped his hands around her throat and shoved his dick back into her mouth. Pulling her head back and forth by her throat, he fucked her mouth mercilessly. Just when she was starting to see spots from lack of air, he pulled out of her mouth and let go of her throat. But as she was gasping for air, I got up and walked over and grabbed her hair and started slapping her again. I probably slapped her five or eight times before I stopped. Now her cheeks were on fire and there were tears streaming from her eyes. Then, still holding her hair, I leaned down so my face was level with hers. Then she saw it was me leering at her.