SEQUEL: CHAPTER 3 TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT!!!

MAURICE

MAURICE

I parked the car and got out, walking to the door I stood there for a minute debating if I wanted to knock or just go right in cause this is MY HOUSE and of course I have a key but I didn't use it.

^DING,DONG^ I stood there waiting and looking around when the light in front of the door came on and the door opened and Prosper was meet with 12 dozen roses and I saw her eyes light up as she took them.

"Hey" I said walking in and kissing her cheek

"Hey and thank you their beautiful" she said closing the door behind me. "Umm let me go put them in some water and I'll be right back" she walked away towards the kitchen and I walked to the living room looking at the pictures she had hanging up and I just looked at the one of the kids smiling and playing. Soon she came into the living room.

"I like this picture right here" I said pointing to one of Prosper and the kids.

"Yea that's my favorite one too only thing that is missing was you" she said and I looked at her, and nodded.

"Let me see them, the kids" I said walking around her towards the stairs and going up them with her following me.

"Christian wait their sleeping I don't want to wake them and I don't think it's a good idea." She said and I stopped at the top of the stairs with her one step behind me and I turned to her.

"You can't....I will not wake them up promise" I said and turned around and went down the hall to the 3rd door on the right and opened it slowly peaking my head in first then going in walking to their bed, I went to Joyce first she was sleeping with her thumb in her mouth and I smiled cause Joy my other Joyce does the same thing when she sleeps I leaned down to her and kissed her cheek ad ran hand softly across her face. I then went to my son Christian who's arm was hanging off the bed it was clear he dropped his toy and I leaned down and kissed him and smooth out his hair I sat on the floor and picked up the Buzz Light Year toy that was laying on the floor and looked at it then at him and smiled I sat there and laid my head on the bed and closed my eye, then a smile grew on my face when he moved his arm and he hand touched my face. I must have laid there for about 30 minutes just laying there being around them again. I finally opened my eyes when I hear sniffling I looked at the door and saw Prosper was wiping her tears and I got up and put the toy back in the bed with him and walked to her, we walked out of the room closing the door behind me and I looked at her.

"Can you ever forgive me?" I asked

"For what?" she asked. "For leaving with the kids and me?"

"For not thinking clearly. For-" my eyes drifted, looking at an image far away, seeing something else. She turned my face back to her. "I did things, that wasn't right" I whispered. Her lips tightened, and she bit her upper lip. "Bad things. I-" I stalled, "I did things that I had to do. Can you forgive me?"