SEQUEL: CHAPTER 12 BACK TO BUSINESS

ROYAL

ROYAL

I went right home that morning once I got home I went into Joyce's room when I had set up her old crib for Heaven who slept in there the moment I walked to the room and peaked in and checked in on them both Heaven saw me and shoot right up, lifting her arm. I smiled and went in and picked her up she wrapped her arms around me resting her head on my shoulder.

"Are you wet hmm you want to be changed?" I asked laid her down and changed her diaper. And I saw the Joyce was awake as well so I changed her too and I picked them both up and went and got them some breakfast and gave them baths. I sat around in the living room playing with them both til around 12 where I took them both and my dogs to the beach we was set up at a section where, I could see everything and no one could walk up on me with out me knowing it. I was watching them play and laugh I sat there smiling, when I saw Tootie walk up and I stood up as she got closer to me.

"Hey Tootie" I said and hugged her as she hugged me back.

"Hey Christian" she said and I looked at her.

"It's Royal I told you that" I said as I helped her sit down.

"I don't care what you wanna be called your Christian to me and aunt Christine so deal with it unless you want me to give you the years of sibling abuse I owe you" she said showed me her fist and I just looked at her and smiled.

"Okay just don't hurt me" I said sitting down next to her on the grass and Heaven crawled over to us and climbed in my lap as Joyce kept playing with the dogs.

"She hooked on you" she said

"Yea she is" I said and she crawled off of me not before looking at Tootie.

"I think she doesn't like me, cause I'm sitting next you" she said

"Yea that could be it" I said watching them play. "I wish mamma could see them all my kids you know, she would love to be a grandmother"

"Yea she would, I remember when you was born, I was standing by your crib and-" she said and I could hear her voice crack. "And mommy was hurrying packing my stuff since I was going to go with Aunt Christine and I remember looking at you, you looked dead at me and spit out your pacifier at me and I picked it up and gave it back to you and you did it again so I kept and I kissed your hand and told you bye, I didn't wanna leave you I wanted to stay with yall but he wouldn't let you go with us" I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead. I hate seeing woman cry, and I don't like my family crying either.

"I wish I remembered that" I said

"You think mamma would have like Prosper ? Aunt Christine likes her so does Aunt bam I mean I think she's sweet" she said

"I do I think she would have loved her like I do" I said

"She told us how yall met I mean you told us about what you did, and I don't know but she told us tho" she said