SEQUEL-CHAPTER 45

TYGA

TYGA

I was sitting in the car waiting and waiting then I saw a cab pull up and I watch Prosper get out the cab going to her front door that's when she noticed that her key didn't work she tried it at least 3 times then she sat down on the porch and put her head in her hands and cried. I got out the car and walked to her.

"Prosper " I said she looked up at me and jumped up and hugged me tight.

"Why is this happening to me Ty why what did I do to have all this shit happen to me?" she asked I just looked at her.

"Come on get in the car" I said we went to the car and got in and I drove off we road for about 45 minutes til we pulled up to an apartment building.

We got out the car and she followed me to the second floor I unlocked it and we both went in the apartment was ready to move in I watched her look around and she sat down and looked at me

"Where are we?" she asked

"This is your place I got it for you" I said

"What what happen to my house my stuff my car is gone all my money is gone what the fuck is going on?" she asked

"Royal did it, with you talking shit to his Mom then you threaten him a nigga like him you should have known something was going to happen P really" I said she just shook her head.

"He took my car, kicked me out of my house and took my money I worked for that money that was mine he cant do that" she said

"He can and he did I don't agree with him taking your shit but still think about it the car, the house 90% of the money you had in the bank and the credit cards are his he paid the rent and all the bills on all your shit, never bite the hand that feed you and you did that I'm sorry I don't agree with it but he did it. But this place is yours all the bills are paid up for 3 months they're right there on the table here" I said handing her a bank card.

"Ty" she said but I shook my head no.

"$1000 on that card this all I can do if Ro finds out I'm good as out on my ass and not saying what Tootie would do to me well what Tootie would try to do to me but anyway good luck" I said putting the keys on the table walking to the door Prosper got up and followed me to the door.