CHAPTER 27

ROYAL

ROYAL

Standing there I was looking at Prosper she blinked at me, shifted slightly on the bed. She held out her hand to me. I went to the bed and into her arms. My lips found hers, tongues entwined, soft bites; my hands cradled her waist while one leg moved over hers to bring her closer. The towel was all that was between us.

Her lips moved from my mouth, to my cheek, to my neck. Touching, tasting. I rolled Prosper onto her back so that I could have more of her; more of her lips and throat, her breasts and stomach, anything that I could kiss or touch. I laid a hand over her breast, softly cupping the flesh, enjoying its weight in my hand, the softness of her skin. I wanted her; I kissed her again, long and lingering. She was beneath me now, pinned by the weight of my larger body. Prosper moaned and whimpered, all female, her hands ran over my chest and back, cupping my face, running through my curls.

I took hold of her waist, bringing us into full contact with each other. She arched against me, causing me to groan. She could feel my arousal against her. Prosper looked into my eyes, her voice was husky and very hesitant. She touched my face.

"Royal, please don't make it hurt," she whispered in a quiet plea. I then froze. Hurt her? Hurt her?! I rolled away from her and threw an arm over my eyes. What is going on here FUCK?

I waited awhile, for my pulse to return to normal, for my breathing to even out. Finally, I turned back to look at her. I was glad that she pull a sheet to cover herself. I swallowed before speaking.

"Prosper, I would never hurt you, have I hurt you since you been with me" I asked

She was visibly upset, "God, Royal, I'm such an idiot! I'm sorry, I never should have done this," she said, very near to tears.

I got up and walking to the closet and put on a pair of boxers and a pair of pants and grabbed me a shirt and put it on socks and my sneakers came back out just to see her still sitting there.

Prosper wiped her eyes "I'm sorry Royal," she whispered, head in her hands. Her voice was so quiet and so wretchedly unhappy.

"Don't start that crying shit please" I walked to her and kissed her temple and began to whisper to her, "It's all right Prosper," I kissed the crown of her head and then her forehead. "I'm not angry, it's just forget it." My skin was burning hot for hers- I still wanted her. And walked to the window.

"Royal, I just...you've given me so much, I thought this was what you wanted," she said. It was the wrong thing to say, and she regretted the words the moment they left her mouth. I was facing the window. The strange white light of New York snow dimly filled the room. Hearing that my brow furrowed and I looked at her.

"Say what?" I turned around to look at her "What the fuck did you just say? You think I brought you this shit just so can be forced to fuck me, really Prosper." I walked to her and stood in front of her "If that was the case I would have been took your shit along fucking time ago and not gave you a fucking thing like I do any other bitch that in my house" I turned and walked out the room with her following me with the pups going crazy as we walked past the door.