CHAPTER 52

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was sitting in my office looking over the shit man this place is crazy I wanna take Prosper somewhere before she has the baby and Jewel was in here with me talking her head off getting on my nerves and Tyga was sitting there finding it funny making me glance at him and he would cover his mouth like it wasn't funny. Shit I'm always about business but this shit here I was fucking lost and like I said Jewel wasn't making it any better nor was Erica she was going back and forth from talking with us and shaking her ass towards Tyga.

"Royal I promise this is better I think you should do this it's saver" Jewel said I looked at her then at Tyga who was shaking his head at Erica.

"Hey cut that shit out fuck her later but we gotta get this shit right I don't need any fuck ups" I said looking back at the papers in front of me.

"She's right it's saver then any other way" Erica said

"I don't know I mean I need this shit check out first to make sure there's no fuck ups cause all this can end up bad and I'll have to kill you all" I said then looked at all 3 of them Tyga just laughed the girls was scared that made me smirk at them.

"We're going to get it right Royal we promise" Erica said that there made her stop flirting with Tyga.

"ROYAL SHIT NIGGA THERE YOU ARE COME ON" Mijo said running in the office.

"What the fuck for?" I asked leaning back in my chair.

"Shit Kim is in labor her water broke 10 minutes ago been searching the house looking for you" Mijo said and I shot up running out the office with everyone following me "She's on her way down to the car" they wait for the elevator but my ass took the stairs shooting down them fast I don't even think my feet touched the stairs I was down there fast at the car before anyone I ran to the car opening the door when I saw the elevator doors open and I heard crying I rushed to Kim taking her hand. Janet was walking with her carrying her bag.

"Ro it hurts so bad" Kim cried

"I know baby it'll be okay come on get in the car" I said helping her in the back seat taking the bag from Janet.

"Juan let's go, Janet when Tyga and them get down here tell them to meet us at the hospital Dre keep a eye on Prosper " I said and they both nodded and I got in the back seat with Kim taking her hand before Juan went speeding off.

** ** ** ** ** **

We was in the delivery room They had just gave her some meds so to ease the pain cause it will be time to push soon I was sitting by the bed close to her head, I'm ready to see my boy, I hadn't called Prosper yet but I'm sure someone told her what was going on.

"Ro it still hurts but not as bad" she said and I took her hand and kissed it.

"It'll be okay as soon as they get in here you'll have the baby and it'll be all over" I said and rubbed my hand across her forehead standing up.

"You not going to leave me now are you?" she asked I smiled down at her and bent down kissing her forehead.

"Nawl I was just standing up chair making my ass hurt" I said and smiled that made her giggle.

"Shit aint funny" I said laughing soon the doctors came it and it was time for Kim to push I grabbed her hand and help coach her thru it she was screaming and crying the whole time, I kept trying to calm her down but it was no use, after her pushing for at least 2 hours maybe 3.

"Okay give me one more big push and he will be here" The doctor said.

"Come on you can do it, push baby push, push, push" I said Kim started pushing and I was watching then there he was.

"WAAANN, WAAAAN" the baby cries

"It's a girl" the doctor said

"A GIRL, THEY SAID IT WAS A BOY" I said

"Dad you wanna cut the cord?" The doctor asked and I walked over and cut the cord they then took her and started cleaning her up.

"Ro how is she?" she asked

"Beautiful like me" I said and Kim smiled at me and lean back on the bed after clean her up the nurse handed her to me.

"Here you go daddy" the nurse said and I sat down with her in my arm looking at that face.

"What are we going to name her" she said reaching over touching my arm.

"Joyce after my mother" I said staring at her.

"Okay let's get her out of here we'll bring her back to the room after a quick check up" the nurse said coming to me and I kissed her then gave her up. After about a hour back in Kim's room Tyga, Hood, and Mijo was there we was just sitting around Tyga was holding Joyce.

"How does it feel nigga?" Mijo asked me smiling

"Feels good I thought it was a boy but hell I don't mind a girl my nigga" I said smiling

"Yea now you got someone to take over the business when your ass is too old to hold a fucking gun nigga" Mijo laughed.

"Yea Queen bee nigga" I said laughing "Oh yea did yall tell Prosper what was up?"

"Yea I told her she was resting when I told her" Mijo said

"Please don't say that name in front of me, I was happy" she said and I looked at her.

"KIM shut the fuck up" I said an she turned her head.

"So next move man, you got another one on the way, look at our nigga becoming a Dad" Tyga said handing Joyce to Hood who couldn't stop smiling these niggas getting gay in here while holding a baby.

"Yea I got something special lined up for Prosper tho, that's why I need Jewel and Erica's help, with this bitch shit" I said

"You didn't do shit for me, I stayed in that fucking room the FULL 9 months why she get special treatment " she said as Hood handed Joyce to me.

"I told your dumbass before your NOT the fucking Queen my baby don't make you shit got that, so shut the fuck up" I said not looking at her.

"ROYAL" she said I cut my eye at her and she turned her head again.

"So we're about to head back to the house the girls got work tonight" Hood said

"Yea I should be there a little later but make sure shit is tight and I'll be there keep Prosper safe" I said

"Ight" Hood said getting up so did Mijo.

"Oh wait nigga, Hood make sure shit is set up for the baby in my room by the time she comes home" I said Hood nodded.

"Royal huh, wait I want the baby in the room with me I'm her mother" she said

"AND what does that mean to me, my daughter my room get over it" I said

"What you going to have that bitch take care of my daughter.. What does she know about being mother, hell what do you know about being a mother from what I remember your mother wasn't shit" she said I nodded and hand the baby to Tyga then walked over to her bed and.

^SLAP^ I slapped Kim so hard that her nose started bleeding

"BITCH DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE SAY ANYTHING AGAINST MY MOTHER, MIJO ONCE HER ASS IS OUT OF HERE SALE HER ASS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER OVER SEAS" I yelled and Mijo nodded Him and Hood then left the room.

"Royal I'm sorry please, please I'm sorry I didn't mean it please don't" she begged I took Joyce and just walked out the room.