SEQUEL:CHAPTER 1 PAST COMES BACK

MAURICE (Royal)

MAURICE (Royal)

After getting out of there and going to a different store I finally made it home. I sat in the garage just thinking to myself what fuck just happen? How did this shit just happen? Fuck it was Prosper . I lean over to my glove box unlocking it and pulling out some pictures and looking at them. I sat there looking at pictures of me and Prosper together that she made me take with her, and few I took of her while she was sleeping, I out the pictures back and locked it again getting out the car I grab the food from the back seat and went into the house.

^Barking, barking^ then 2 dogs came running to me.

"Hey hey calm down stop sniffing my bags no food for yall" I said as my dogs jumped around me.

"Reece is that you?" a female voice yelled out.

"Yea it's me bae, they attacking me at the door" I laughed walking into the kitchen where I saw Janice at the sink. I put the stuff on the counter and she came right to me wrapping her arms around me tight kissing my chin.

"I bet they did they heard your car pull up and took off running.. What's wrong?" she asked touching my face.

"Nothing when's dinner? Where's Joyce at?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"In a minute did, you get everything?" she asked tickling my sides making me chuckle.

"Yea I had to go to a different store to get the stuff the one we normally go to didn't have it" I said and she kissed me again and started taking the things out of the bag.

"Oh Joyce is upstairs playing" she said I nodded and left the kitchen going upstairs and going into Joyce's room where she saw me and got up running to me.

"Dada" Joyce said and I picked her up hugging her tight and kissing all on her making her giggle, I sat down in the chair holding her.

"I missed my favorite girl Joyce Prosper Hawkins daddies baby" I said and leaned back in the chair resting her on me holding her in my arms. I kept replying the way Prosper looked at me when she saw it was me. I wanted to stay and tell her the truth but I didn't wanna stay and tell her the truth, FUCK!! I can only imagine what she is feeling right now knowing that I am alive maybe she will just put it out her mind and not think it was me.

^CHIME,CHIME^

"Hello" I said

Ph)" My nigga what's up with you?" A male voice asked

"Man sh–, I mean nothing nigga I got something to tell you and you wont believe this" I said

Ph) "What?" he asked

"Prosper saw me" I said

Ph) "MOTHERFUCKER ARE YOU FOR REAL?" he yelled on the phone.

"Man shit.. oops sorry Joyce don't repeat that.. But yea" I said

Ph) "Damn well I'm on my way over there nigga so you can tell me what happen be there in a minute" he said

"Ight" I said ...click.. I got up carrying Joyce downstairs to the living room turning on cartoons. "Bae Michael is on his way over"

"Okay" she said from the kitchen. FUCK!! What the fuck am I going to do.

 FUCK!! What the fuck am I going to do

PROSPER

I was shock and hurt and happy all at once what is going on Royal is alive why didn't he look for me or come to me he told me to move here, why did he run from me like that I can't believe it.

"Are you sure it was Royal?" Shany asked

"Yes I'm sure, jewel can you take them to the kitchen and get them some juice please" I say

"Sure" Jewel got up and took the kids and left the room.

"It was him I know him and then some guy said his name was Maurice Hawkins an up and coming painter." I said

"Are you sure?" she asked me again

"Yes he showed me online it's was Royal" I said

"Fine let's see for ourselves" she said opening her laptop and she went and googled his name and after a few seconds it popped up. A picture of Royal standing there in front of one of his painting.

 A picture of Royal standing there in front of one of his painting

"Oh my God" I said covering my mouth.

"Maurice Hawkins bright new artist took the art world by storm and there's no stopping him now the father and husband has been selling his paints and making a great name for himself gala's being sold out across the world when asked what is his motivation, that has him coming on so strong Hawkins was quoted saying ^ My family is what pushes me to be the best I can be, that there's nothing like family and the love of a very special woman that moves me to be the very best and to see my daughter smile at me makes it all worthwhile, my life couldn't be any better than this, God has truly blessed me^ Hawkins seen here hold daughter Joyce who's a year old we was told that his child means the world to him. Wife Janice Hawkins was reported saying ^I'M THE QUEEN NOW^ then broke off in a fit of laugher, whatever that means but Maurice is booked to open a new showing of Paintings that are close to his heart this Saturday at Gateway are studio @ 8:00 get your tickets now and meet the man that has painted his name on all of our hearts." She reads

"THE FUCK SHE'S THE QUEEN NOW, WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT CALL AND GET UP FUCKING TICKETS THIS IS SOME DISRESPECTFUL BULLSHIT AND HE'S GOING TO GET IT THROWN IN HIS FACE" I yell getting up leaving the room. I can't believe this he'll lie and leave me for this low budget bitch fuck no I won't stand for this shit, I worked too hard being with him for him to fuck me over like this....