CHAPTER 34

PROSPER

PROSPER

I was back in his arms our blow up at the club helped a little but not much. I'm back with him I told my parents that I was going to go look into schools with a child Hood friend and then I called Dre yes Dre I called him and told him to come get me and take me back home and that I was still the Queen and he had to listen to me once he got me back to the house he told me where everyone was and he had to get back before they notice he was gone.

*** FLASH BACK***

"Prosper stay here don't move okay cause you're not supposed to be here if Royal finds out I went and got you he'll fucking kill me don't move" Dre said and walked away leaving me in the SUV I sat there thinking to myself what Royal will say when he sees me here will he be mad or happy to see me I sat there when I saw some black trucks pull up I leaned down and peek up and saw men running in with guns. This can't be good I gotta warn Royal. I waited til they ran in and I got out of the SUV and went in I wasn't sure where Royal was I knew this place cause we came here before I start walking around the back slowly when I was picked up from behind hand over my mouth I started kicking and swinging my legs til I hit whoever it was in the dick.

"Oh shit" guy yelled dropping me and I looked back at him and took off running but he grabbed me by my hair and I swung around with all my might and punched him but it just seemed to make him madder. "You little bitch I was told not to harm you but fuck it" he slapped me across my face and I fell to the ground and he walked towards me and I kicked him again in his dick harder with my heel and he fell to the ground and he grabbed my right leg and with my left leg I started kicking him in the face til I heard a gushing sound and his body went limp and I looked and saw I kicked him in the eye with the heel of my shoe I kicked off my other shoe and got up and went to run but went back to him and nudged him with my foot and I felt his gun in his waist band and I bent down and took it and took off running. Where is Royal at I thought to myself as I walked thru the club I didn't know where I was in this big building till I heard voices.

"There he go he's not to leave this room alive" Another guy said I stepped back and watched as they both went off running into the room. I waited a few minutes before I made my way towards the room I stood at the door with the gun in my hand and pushed the door open there he was I stood there watching him beat this guy to death with his gun. I walked more into the room then I guess he must have sense me standing there cause he turned around he narrowed his eyes at me. Neither one of us said a word I wanted to scream but nothing came out my body was frozen I saw a monster there kneeling over this guy out of nowhere he stood up and I went to step back but my legs wouldn't move and I fell to the ground. I didn't know what was going to happen as he moved closer to me.

***FLASH BACK ENDS***

"Because" he said but was cut off

"Royal we going to have to take a few back roads to keep this shit safe my nigga" Mijo said