SEQUEL: CHAPTER 2

MICHAEL (Tyga)

MICHAEL (Tyga)

I was sitting there in Maurice's living room while Janice was off cooking and Joyce was sleep in his arms.

"Tell me this again you ran out?" I asked

"Yes nigga I ran out I was standing there shopping then I heard someone yell I didn't pay it any mind until they yelled Christian, then again Christian and I looked to my left and there was Prosper she yelled Royal and came towards me and I took off, then a fan of my painting saw me he tried to stop me to get a autograph but Prosper was feet behind me and I had to keep running, man shit.. Out of all the stores in the world and all the aisles in the world we end up on the same one." He said shaking his head I know my nigga and I can read him like a book and I started to smile. "What you smiling about?"

"How she look nigga? I know you checked her out" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yea I did she still banging my nigga banging. So I need you to do something for me" he said

"Just like old times huh?" I asked and he nodded.

"You my nigga my brother I got love for you and trust you above anyone else" he said and I nodded then cause it was true, I'd die for him just like he'd die for me.

PROSPER

It was finally Saturday it seemed like it took forever to come but it was here and Shany was only able to get one ticket and of course I took it I was going with or without her. After we pulled up she dropped me off I told her I would call her to come back and get me when I was ready, I walked to the front handing my ticket and walking in and it was a sea of people wall to wall and art everywhere. I'd lie and say I didn't look at some they was real good but I wasn't going to lose my train of thought and why I was here. I must have walked around this place twice and there was no sign of Royal or Rima or their daughter so I was going to have to talk to someone.

"Excuse me do you know if Maurice Hawkins will be here?" I asked a lady

"Yes he's already here somewhere but there's his wife over there" the lady said and pointed and I saw Rima standing there smiling and laughing.