SEQUEL: CHAPTER 18

PROSPER

PROSPER

3 weeks later

U was smiling ear to ear when Royal well Christian told me about the family vacation he was telling me and the kids on then I noticed he took all the kids. All of them with us but I was happy when I saw Tootie, Christine, Gonzo was coming with us. He said he just wanted it to be just the people he loved. But he couldn't bring Tyga, Keeis or Hood none of the close friends that he look at as brothers. He had to leave them there so they could hold down the fort while we was away.

I was worried that he was going one of the girls from his TEAM OF MOTHERS with us, but he didn't, and I was more than happy. When we was on the plane headed to Jamaica, I told him I always wanted to go there so he was taking me there and I am super happy. The plane ride was long but a good ride the kids watched cartoons while me and Christine and Tootie talked and Christian and Gonzo played video games on another tv. I would look over at him and watch him laugh, smile and trash talk while Heaven was in his lap laying back on him. He was a totally different person from in the house to now. I think it's the business that makes him this angry, mean, hateful person. If I could get him to get out of it again and just stick with his painting I would be happy. I know I know he was doing that and my stupid ass messed that up, by being mean to him and not showing him how much I love him and how much he means to me, now I wish I could go back in time and not be the way I was then.

After a while on the plane Me and Christian was laying on the bed in the back of the plane, he was still holding Heaven she had her little arms wrapped up on him she wouldn't let him go for no one, she came to me for a second then she saw Christian get up and she cried for him, now I got another woman to fight Christian for but I think this is the battle I would lose him to she's so cute and she would win without lifting a finger. But anyway he was sitting next to me everyone was really sleeping the flight was long but we was awake and just talking I was touching his curly hair.

"I love curls" I said threading my fingers through it.

"You like my hair?" he growled, and took my hand playfully pretending to bite my fingers. I squealed and tried to yank them away. "Tell me!" He wouldn't let go.

"Yes!" I shrieked with laughter and bit his shoulder. He winced and rolled over slowly, draping his arm over my waist, making sure he didn't smash Heaven who was sleeping. "I want to hear something you never told any other woman" he smiled and got up slow picking up Heaven and left but he was back with in minutes and closed the door and climbed back in the bed and moved closed to my ear.

"Qu'est-ce que je dois dire?" He said and kissed my cheek.

"You speak French? I didn't know that" I said smiling at him.

"You never asked" he said.

"What did you say?" I asked

"I said what should I say" he said and smiled. "I didn't know what you wanted me to say."