SEQUEL: CHAPTER 13

ROYAL

ROYAL

She was now looking up at me thinking of her next move. I my hand to the waistband of her panties just above the crack of her ass pulling them up to invade her crack.

"Do you understand?" I asked She shook her head yes.

"Don't hurt me please," she begged.

"Don't talk! You're mine now, to do with exactly how I please. I'm going to have my way with you and feed you to my nigga " I growled Whimpering through the nervous tears formed in the corners of her eyes. With her waning strength she struggled against me again. Sobbing she pleaded with me.

"Please let me go (sob), I promise I won't tell anyone (sob) about this. My husband will worried. He will come looking for me" She cried and couldn't help breaking down totally at that point. I had seemed to be made of stone, my expression never wavering from a simple blank look.

"You're not going anywhere!" I snarled. I pushed her on to the bed holding her hands above her head forcing her bra and panties off of her. I held her hands against the bed, her body started going limp and she was shaking against me. I stared at her quivering body, eating her with my eyes. She felt me stare and shivers ran down her back.

She looked into my eyes; a window into my soul which was full of lust and strange desires including many ways to use her body for my own pleasure. She was appalled, terrified, and going out of her mind with fear at the thought of my inescapable assault on her body. i spun her around grabbed her by the hair and bent her over. She began to struggle when my hand was rubbing over her firm ass. She stiffened in fear.

Kara closed her eyes shut as my fingers found her pussy. I started rubbing her clit, making her cry out, as my fingers toyed around her pussy lips. Her pussy was absolutely dripping with her juices. She gasped as the fingers prodded inside of her, her body beginning to shake. Despite her arousal, Kara's rational thought returned.

"PLEASE STOP. Don't do that, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." she pleaded. I just chuckled and removed my clothes and she felt the head of my dick rubbing her wet slit.

She stopped struggling then; her legs spread as far as they could go as the head slipped into her pussy, making her jump and cry out. I pushed her down again, not saying a word as my dick shoved deep into her pussy, sending pain and pleasure flashing through her, almost making her black out as my dick spread her tight walls, probing deeper.

She struggled to breathe as I pushed into her completely, my big thick hard dick making her think she was being ripped in half.

I pulled her back onto my dick as I began to thrust. I didn't speak but grunted as I fucked her tight pussy. She quietly sobbed as she was fucked, her body responding in ways she didn't understand.

My other hand was brutalizing her nipples as I bent over her, fucking her as hard and deep as I could. I yanked on her hair as I began to plunge into her harder and faster. My thrusts soon became almost frantic and he leaned back, using all my force to fuck her as hard as I could, the bed started shaking beneath us, her body oscillating back and forth with the force of my thrusts.