SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER PART 3

ROYAL

ROYAL

I sat there listening to this bitch nigga be for me to leave his girl and his baby out of this but fuck that he brought my family into this shit I'm bringing his into it. After sometime They came back and walked in with his girl and baby girl I got up and walked to them.

"Oh God Tee" Erica said about to run to him but Keeis stopped her and I walked to her.

"Erica hi I'm Royal" I said and she looked at me with tears now showing.

"What's wrong oh God Tee" she said

"Now what we have here is the problem your nigga shot my cousin for no reason he came after my family so now I coming after his. This your baby?" I asked and looked at the pretty little girl that Game was holding .

"Yes she's Heaven" she said and I nodded and looked back at the little girl and smiled.

"Hi Heaven" I said Heaven smiled at then strangely she reached for me and I took her from Game and she grabbed my nose and I chuckle. "Hi pretty"

"Hey motherfucker get your hands off my daughter" Tee yelled and I looked at him.

"Hey watch your mouth there's a child present nigga show some respect. Tyga take her to the office since you don't get down like that" I said and handed her to Tyga which was kinda hard cause the little girl wiggled and didn't wanna go to Tyga he took her and her baby bag and left and went to the office closing the door.

"Wait what's going on can I have my baby back please" she begged

"Not right now, see your nigga fucked my family and well we're going to fuck his. Now if you're good and let me have what I want, everything will be fine. I don't have to hurt you if you just do as I say. Now, just do as I say and everything will be fine. Alright you understand" I said and I moved some hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Even in her mild fear, she smiled up at me. She knew, secretly, that she was in safe hands, at least, for the moment.

"Hey keep your fucking hands off of her she's not part of this shit" Tee said and I looked at Mijo and he went and punched Tee in the face a few times.

"What's going to happen to me" she asked hearing her fear and even smelling it was driving me crazy cause I loved it.

"I'm going to break you in, see what that mouth and that pussy is like" I said and shot her a wink. I saw her tense up as tears fell now "you gotta play along or I'll have to string you up alright? Wouldn't you rather I fucked you good instead of just hard?" I asked she feared and anticipated what would happen next.

"I'm sorry what he did but please can you let me and my daughter go" she begged and I slapped her, then another smack rattled her face this time, leaving a sting.