WAITING ON ROYAL'S RETURN

RIMA

RIMA

I was sitting in my room coloring with Joyce

I was sitting in my room coloring with Joyce. I was so glad to have my baby back home with me and she was happy to be home, I hated it that he took her like it was okay and didn't even say anything to me but it's okay cause once he gets home he's not leave my room for a couple of days. I miss him so much, I just wanna kiss him and hold him in my arms and feel him even if we don't fuck if we just hold each other that will be just fine with me.

'Hey Joy you had fun with your daddy? Huh? Was that witch nice to you? She didn't hurt you did she?" I asked looking at Joy but she was to into coloring to listen to me. I just wanna be with my Reece and just talk to him maybe get him to get me a house so I can be out of his whore house, I don't want to raise my daughter here and I would love to take my sisters with me. I sat there for a minute then got up and walked to the white roses that was sitting on the dresser and smiled at them and picked up the card reading it again.

^Rima,

I'll be home soon I miss you

Ro^

I touched the flowers and smiled I missed him too, I can't wait to be in his arms again. Maybe we can start working on our relationship again and get things back the way it was before SHE came back into the picture. I looked at Joy and she looks so much like Reece that it drives me crazy.

^KNOCK,KNOCK^

"Yes" I said and the door opened and Keeis walked it.

"Hey here you wanted this" Keeis said hanging me a bag.

"Thank you" I said as he left the room. "Mommy is going to the bathroom don't move" I looked at Joyce and she looked up at me and smiled then went back to coloring I went to the bathroom and used it after I washed my hands. I sat in the bathroom and waited 3 minutes the I checked it and tears started to fall I knew it, I hated that I waited so so so long to find out but I knew it and I walked out of the bathroom and sat it next to the flowers and looked at Joyce and just smiled.