CHAPTER 49

PROSPER

PROSPER

I looked at Royal and felt so much love coming from him and I had to tell him what is going on and why I wanna and need to leave this type of world.

"Baby tell me please what's wrong?" he says

"I wanna get out this game because I'm 2 months pregnant and I can't bring or raise a child into this type of world I can't and I'm going to get out of this world and I want to get out of this and I hate that I have to leave but I'm not getting rid of my baby. I wanna give my child a life that has love in it and something that you didn't have a safe home" I say and I look at him and he smiles and pulls me in to his arms and hugs me tight.

"I happy I'm going to be a father, that's great I love you and we're going to have a baby that is going to be a true gangster my brains, killing skills and your smart mouth and good looks great mix." He says and kisses me.

"I found out when the doctor was here" I say as he touches my stomach.

" Well I'm going to need more guys to protect you bae" he says kissing me then my stomach.

"No it'll be okay I don't need no one watching me all the time I hated that but I'll be right back" I say and get up and look at him.

"What?" he asked

"After that shower" I say and we both get up and go to the shower. I lean forward and kiss him. Pressing our bodies closer. Harder moving together, he spin me around and push me against the tile wall. With my back against the wall, I brace myself for what's coming next. He nudge my legs apart, run his fingers over my pussy, and shove his fingers in my mouth.

Sucking on his fingers, moan on them. Trying to swallow them whole. Extracting his fingers from my mouth he holds his right arm up. I realize he wants me to kick my leg up and place it on there. He lift my leg up to his shoulder. Open wide for him, he tease my pussy with his dick.

Low, deep moans escape from my lips. The touch of your skin the constant stream of water His dick teasing my pussy. It's all too overwhelming.

"FUCK! FUCK ME! PLEASE CHRISTIAN! FUCK ME!"I say the sensations hit me hard, a tear trickles down my cheek, almost lost in to shower water. The desperation for his dick is too much for me. He notices the tear, feeling bad he decided to give me what I need.

He slowly slides his dick in my pussy. I can feel every inch of Him as he slides himself in. The tip of his dick plows its way through. I am filled with his dick. I let out a scream of release. I've never felt more complete with him in me.

Thrusting in and out, he is pressed up against me. And I against the wall Grabbing at his back, I feel his muscles tensing up. I beg him not to stop. I don't want him to cum yet. I don't want it to end.