CHAPTER 22

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was in the gym working out trying to keep my mind from wondering and trying not stress about stupid shit Tyga said he'll handle it that's my nigga so I trust him but fuck shit is getting fucked up but in a couple of days I'll be away from it all and just me and Prosper will be alone but I don't know how much shit I can take, her ass aint giving it up and fuck I got needs too, oh well.

"Royal" Mijo said and I looked towards him.

"What's up?" I said

"The niggas are here in the basement waiting" Mijo said and I put the weights down and grabbed my towel and wiped off and grabbed my shirt putting it on as I walked out of the room and got on the elevator and we rode down to the basement and I sat down and saw 2 big guys standing there one guy was black big as fuck and the other guy was white not as big but I could see that he wasn't scared by the other guys size.

"Let the games begin" I said and they went at it started fighting... It was ten minutes into it the white guy handling his business whipping ass.

"COME ON JAMES GET THAT NIGGA" Tyga yelled and chuckled at the site of Tyga nigga was too hyped After a while the fight was done and the white guy James won took that big nigga out I love a good fight, after that shit I left and went to the third floor and got off the elevator and walked to Kim's room where I pushed open the door and saw her laying there I knew she saw me but she closed her eyes tight and I walk in and closed the door behind me and walk to her bed and pulled off my clothes.

"I know you're awake, I can tell," I said. When she didn't respond I said, "Have it your way..." and grabbed her, turning her over roughly.

"What are you doing?" she asked irritably as I ripped away the bed sheet.

"Take that shit off and don't make me ask you twice" I said and she remove her clothes and laid on top of her, entering her with a single, brutal thrust.

"Get off me please!" she yelled trying to push me away but it was futile as the weight of my body pinned her down easily to the bed.

"You can't what about Prosper!" she protested, slapping her across the face, showing her I had control of the situation as I continued to thrust my hard dick in and out of her.

I grabbed her wrists and held them down to the bed, restraining her as I fucked her harder and deeper.

She couldn't breath as my heavy chest pressed against hers squashing her breasts against her ribcage, the muscles in her arms tightening as I held her wrists firmly over her head, biting her on the neck. I grunted every time I thrust into her, my balls slapping against her ass hard and fast as she wriggled beneath me.

Her pussy ached as she felt it stretch to accommodate my dick and she begged me to stop but I grabbed her neck choking her and silencing her protests.

Soon she surrendered, realizing that there was nothing she could do, and just lay there as I fucked her mercilessly. Pushing her legs open wider as I slammed into her.