CHAPTER 35

TYGA

TYGA

Punch after punch kick after kick we beat the shit out of Rick and we wasn't going to let up either we beat this motherfucker til he blacked out and he came back to with a boot to his face we fucked his face up.

"Back the fuck up" Royal yelled and we all moved as Mijo and Keeis picked him up. "I told you not to fuck me don't you ever try to fuck me, bring it here"

Kid Red walked over with bolt cutters and looked at Royal and he shook his head YES and Kid Red start cutting off each finger.

"AAAAAHHH ROYAL I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME AAAAAAHHHH" Rick screamed

"Oh yea then why did we find all this shit in your room on your fucking phone and Prosper's Address to where she was huh you motherfuckers think I'm something to play with you talked and gave shit out that could have gotten us fucking killed that coud have gotta Kim harmed you mother fucker take out his fucking tongue cause I don't wanna hear no more of his fucking lies" Royal said and walked back to his seat. Trell walked to Rick and opened his mouth.

"AAAAAAAHHHH ROYAL PLEASE PLEASE" Rick begged and Kid Red took the bolt cutters and cut out Ricks tongue and blood went everywhere and Royal stood up and walked to him and put the gun in his mouth.

"FUCK YOU" Royal said

^POW, POW^

They dropped his body and there was no one in that room who felt sorry for his ass he got what he asked for but I knew better the shit that happen wasn't done by one man it was two of them and I knew now that they think we are going to stop checking things out but how fucking wrong they are.

** ** ** **

After the shit that happen I was leaving Royal's office we just had another meeting making sure we don't fuck up again and I got off the elevator After walking from the meeting I heard things breaking I knew it was Royal cause I just left his ass a few minutes ago I went running to see what was going on and I went into the upstairs living in time to see Prosper throwing things around I mean smashing shit, she been around Royal too long she starting to pick up his tacked.

"P chill the fuck" I said moving her from breaking anything else.

"Leave me alone Ty I sick of this shit" she yelled

"Of what shit yo chill" I said

"I come back here thinking that he'll be happy to see me and what happen he goes off on me for being here, he acts like it's a problem that I'm back and on top of that this bitch Kim is 4 months pregnant! That means he been fucking her since I've been here since he made me the Queen he's been fucking her now she's pregnant how does that look, how are yall going to respect me if this nigga don't even respect me huh?" she said pacing.

"I respect you" I said trying to give her a little gleam of hope that she wasn't a fool which she realy was a bit of.

"NO Ty shit aint right here something at right and I'm going to get to the bottom of this shit and that bitch is gone you hear me GONE I want you to get her ass out of here, get rid of her" she said

"I can't do that we got orders from Royal no one is to touch her" I said and she stop pacing and looked at me.

"WHY? WHY? WHAT MAKES HER SO UNTOUCHABLE?" She screamed

I shook my head "I shouldn't even be tell you this but the reason is Kim had a older brother named Kevin and him and Royal was friends I mean BESTFRIENDS it was him, Royal and Wiz and myself we hung out together but Royal and Kevin was closer to each other and well Kevin took care of Kim and that made Royal look out for her too, She was his first kiss and shit and she was only like 3 or 4 years younger that us and she couldn't go everywhere with us but anyway we was all working the block doing our shit when someone said Kevin got killed his sister dipped and after a few years go by we start this here and we went to a strip club parting chilling when who do Royal see Kim" I said

"Wait she didn't tell me she knew Royal from before?" she asked

"Well she did but she didn't really remember him just yet we must have went back to that club a dozen times til Royal sent Mijo and Keeis and took her after she left work one night and Royal broke her in just like the rest of them but then this nigga was like hands off no one touches her, no one talks to her she's not to do any job leave her alone she belongs to him. To be honest Prosper She was supposed to be the Queen before you came along" I said and I watched Prospers face drop.

"What?" she said

"Yea, he was grooming her to be Queen but then your brother came along and once he saw you she was out and you was in" I said as I looked at Prosper she had a shocked look on her face.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Royal asked and Prosper and I stood up and he walked over to her and touched her cheek with his fingers and lifted her chin up and he kissed her. "What's wrong you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine" she said smiling

"Come on let's go eat" Royal said and turn around and walked towards the door and stopped and looked behind him and Prosper went walking behind as they both left the room I shook my head Prosper should have just stayed gone when she had the chance!!