CHAPTER 53

ROYAL

ROYAL

After leaving the hospital I made a few stops checking on thing I had planned for Prosper and finally getting home I went right to my room where I saw the woman I love laying in the bed I took my shirt off and climb in the bed and laid down on my back closing my eyes after a few minutes she rolled over and laid on my chest and I kissed her forehead and I felt her smile against my chest.

"Hey did I wake you?" I asked reaching over and rubbing her belly.

"No I was up he won't sleep unless I'm up under you" she said making me smile lucky it was dark so she couldn't see me. "So how's the baby who does he looked like and all that good stuff?"

"It was a girl and she looks like me so of course she 's good looking, she is 7lb 8.2 oz., 21 inches long, head full of hair, I named her Joyce" I said

"A girl, wow" she said

"I'm going to set up Joyce's stuff in here if you're okay with that, if not I can find somewhere else to put her" I said.

"No that's fine she can come in here, when the baby is born we're going to have to open this room up so they both can fit in here....Hmmmm Question" she said popping my hand when I put my finger in her belly button, making me laugh.

"Answer" I said going back to rubbing her belly.

"What about Kim wouldn't the baby be in the room with her?" she asked

"No she ran off at the mouth about my Mom not being shit so I'm selling her ass overseas to one of those rich foreign guys" I said

"Can I say something?" she asked

"Of course" I said turning more to face her.

"I don't think you should sell her, not at all" she said and I looked at her, I put my hand her forehead checking to see if she had a fever. She start laughing and slapped my hand away while I was laughing at her. "I'm not sick stupid, I'm just saying don't sell her I think you should, just keep her and make her start from the bottom like make her cook and clean. Make her help the girls get ready make her do stuff like that"

"Is that what you really want?" I asked

"Yes I do" she said and lean over kissing me I could feel her staring at me.

"If that's what you want than your wish is my command, gotta tell Mijo not to sell her then maybe not" I said and I felt a pinch on my side. "OW"

"Tell him please" she said and I nodded

"Hold up" I said and she move letting me sit up and I moved down the bed and I reached down and grabbed one of her feet, stretched it up toward me.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"Shut up, let me just have your foot for a second" I said