CHAPTER 60

ROYAL

ROYAL

We stood there arms wrapped around each other she was crying, now more so sniffling we pulled apart from each other and I looked down at her as she looked up at me. I moved my hand from around her and wiped her tears from her eyes, and just then I got lost in her eyes, there was something about her eyes that had my lost for a second something familiar.

"You feel better?" I asked and she smiled a little shaking her head YES.

"Yes I do" Rima said

"Okay good, you'll be okay here I promise I won't let nothing bad happen to you, I'll protect you" I said and she nodded again, she looked down and I put both of my hands on her face running them right to her hair and gripping her hair lightly lifting her face up towards mine and I leaned down pulling her head back and to the side then I kissed her on the neck behind her ear, letting my lips linger there for a few seconds and I heard her moan softly which made me smile as I let her go she looked me in the eyes then dropped her head. I then ran my 2 fingers of my right hand up her neck to her chin raising her face up and my fingers went to her lips where she then kissed slide her tongue across them. This made me smile and made my dick jump, but not about fucking her now that would be too easy and too simple. "You can go to your room goodnight" I backed up and turned to walk a different way.

"Royal" Rima said and I stopped and nodded to let her know I heard her.

"Thank you... Is it okay if I check on my sister?" Rima asked in a low voice.

I looked back at her and smirked a little "Yea sure tell Jewel I said let you see her" I said

"Goodnight" Rima said And turned and walked the other way towards the other door while I walked thru different set of doors. After walking thru the doors I walked down a small hall to another door and unlocked it and went in and sat down on a couch and leaned my head back taking the picture off the table and just held it in my hands I sat there for a few minute before small slow tears started to fall.

 After walking thru the doors I walked down a small hall to another door and unlocked it and went in and sat down on a couch and leaned my head back taking the picture off the table and just held it in my hands I sat there for a few minute before ...

PROSPER

I stood there watching and listening and was more pissed by the minute I saw HER walking this way with the biggest smile on her face I moved back towards the wall waiting for her to come towards the elevator.