CHAPTER 50

PROSPER

PROSPER

I let one round of my shotgun out and and all eyes fell on me but Royal's. I looked at Mark he was badly beaten, I walked in more.

"What is going on in here royal" I yelled.

"Stay out of it Prosper this motherfucker had it coming he slept with you when I told him to stay away from you, fuck that he'll die before I let that shit slide" Royal yelled

"FUCK YOU nigga.. yall let me the fuck go" Mark yell.

"HOOD KILL HIM" Royal yells and Hood took his gun out then raises his gun.

"NO" I scream Royal waved his hand and Hood stopped.

"PROSPER!" he yelled

"Let him go or yall are next I'll shoot yall I promise I will, don't fuck with me" I say Royal nods then they drop mark who falls flat on the floor. I walk in more as Keeis and Hood move back I kneel down to mark then sit my shotgun down. I look up at Royal who's face softens.

"Baby" he says blood pouring out of his mouth.

"Come on get up, I got you" I say

"You shouldn't have" Mark whispers

"Tell me Prosper who's baby are you carrying mine or his?" he asked and I look back up at him and his face was back harden with dark eyes.

"It's yours Royal I swear it is I wouldn't lie to you" I said and looked back at Mark who was pulling up on me getting to his knees slowly then

^BAM^ Royal kicks him hard as hell in his chest and he falls back on to his back.

"I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU, I DON'T YOUR FUCKING LYING TO ME I KNOW IT" Royal yells then pulls me up to where I'm standing now and he gets in my face. "YOU FUCKED HIM I KNOW THIS AND IT'S CLEAR THAT THIS FUCKING BABY ISN'T MINE YOU THINK I'M STUPID HUH YALL MOTHERFUCKERS THINK YALL CAN RUN SOME TYPE OF FUCKING GAME ON ME"

"Royal I'm not running game baby please it's yours, you're the father I swear" I cried but his eyes told me that he didn't believe me.

"TYGA TAKE HER ASS BACK UPSTAIRS TO THE ROOM HER ASS STARTED IN AND LOCK HER THE FUCK DOWN" he yelled and Tyga walked to me and took me by the arm leading me away. I look back and I watch Keeis and Hood start beating the holy hell out of Mark.

"P come on, come on" Tyga says, pulls me out of the room and closes the door behind us and we get to the elevator and I hear it.

^POW, POW^

"NO, NO, LET ME GO Ty" I screamed as Tyga takes me into the elevator while I struggle to get lose but the doors close and he finally lets me go and I back up against the elevator. "NO HE'S NOT THE FATHER Ty I SWEAR ROYAL IS"

"P I don't have anything to do with that" Tyga said and we rode to the floor and got off and he walked me down the hall and punched in the code and I walked in and sat on the bed and buried my face.

"OH GOD WHY IS HE DOING THIS, THIS IS NOT MARK'S BABY" I yelled.

"P" Tyga started to say

"Just leave me alone please" I said crawling into the bed pushing my face into the pillow crying. Tyga leaves the room then locking it. I laid there and cried til I fell asleep I slept for about 2 or 3 hours when I finally woke up and I laid there hoping that this was just a bad dream, but it wasn't it was real life. I closed my eyes and cried myself back to sleep, sleeping for about another 3 hours I opened my eyes, laid there for a few minutes and I sat up slow and wiped my eyes then looked towards the door and I saw Royal standing there staring at me.

"I guess you wanna leave again? Fine go leave but this time don't bring your ass back here, don't expect me to come save you when Trey gets you and turns you" he said and turned around and walked out the room leaving the door open.... What am I to do? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT AM I TO DO!!