SEQUEL-CHAPTER 41

ROYAL

ROYAL

We stood there and I waited for her answer, if she said yes that would be great if she said no that would be fine. We walked out of the room and I pulled the door up some and I looked at her and she looked at me then smiled, I smiled back.

"Yea I'll stay" she said and this made me smile wider.

"Thank you come on let's go out by the pool and hang out there and talk" I said and I held out my arm for her she giggled and gladly took it. We went downstairs and right out back to the pool and sat down on one of the lounging beds I laid back on one and she sat down on the one next to mine and I watched her as she looked around then back at me I patted the space next to me she smiled then got up kicking off her shoes and lying next to me, she turned some on her side then moved more, I smiled at her she was trying to fix but couldn't.

"I can move" I said and she sat up and shook her head no, the next thing I knew she got up.

"Scoot over this way" she said and I did then she climb on top of me and laid there and left it to me to make us both fit, she made me her cushion, it took me a few disgruntled moments to situate our limbs in any semblance of relief. While I moved around she only lay there, pliant and yielding and allowing me to work, so certain was she that I could maneuver us both to the most comfortable position. Once we was good I was silent for a long time staring up at the stars, how many nights I laid here and just thought o myself about life and about being a Dad running away from things like I know I do.

"Christian" she said touching my lips and I kissed her fingers.

"Yes" I said

"What are you thinking?" she asked

"Just wondering why you didn't get I touch with the kids for the passed 2 years, don't lie and say you couldn't get in touch with me or anyone cause it's clear I'm playing yours and Michelle's bills. And she knows how to get in touch with me and my number never changed." I said

"I, I wanted too but with school and my internship and—" she said as I cut her off.

"And that nigga Alex" I said and she moved her face and looked up and me and I looked down at her.

"You, you know about him?" she asked

"I know about everything the whole relationship" I said

"The whole thing everything?" she asked

"Yea I know he controlled your every move, I know he stopped you from coming to visit the kids, I know he prayed on your sweet loving nature. I know he hurt you when you found out he was married" I said touching her face.

"He did, I wanted to call but I don't know I just I don't know" she said

"Well don't worry about it anymore, he's not around to bother you anymore" I said and she smiled then she had a thought and sat all the up on me then looked down at me.