SEQUEL-CHAPTER 30 WHO IS WILSON??

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was lying there on my mother's lap and this felt right I felt like I was home this felt so much better the connection I have with her is crazy but a part of me was still hurt and pissed off not at her but at Joyce the woman I thought was my Mom how could she be so mean and wouldn't let me go with my mama? But I needed more info on my Dad so I know where to start, I got a feeling his first name isn't Wilson.

"Mommy" I said as she rubbed my head

"Yes?" she asked

"Tell me about my Dad, I mean just little stuff, I just wanna know what he was like ad what he was about" I said and I closed my eyes back when she kept rubbing my head.

"He was and is a good guy, your so much like it that it's crazy to me" she said I took note that he's still alive.

"How are we alike?" I asked

"The type of way yall handle your business, your Dad was a gangster a Killer, and he made enemies out of other people's enemies cause he would kill them first. He had a ban of heavy hitters who did stuff for him at his whim, like you do with Tyga, Mijo, and Keeis. Your Dad is just like that, having his ear to the ground nothing happen that he didn't know about. But when he was just with me he is the sweetest guy laughed played around joked around like you are with Prosper. I really love him I mean loved him" she said and I looked up at her and she was looking away smiling, that's when I knew she still was in some kinda of contact with him, because if you wasn't you wouldn't still have that dreamy look in your eyes. My Dad has been around I just don't know when, or where.. Does he even know me and my sister?

"Mommy was he like me?" I asked and watched her face and she smiled a wide smile, full of love smile.

"Christian your Dad, what can I say about him your so much like him, it's crazy yall never met but your so much like him Charli– I mean Wilson is like you when it comes to business don't worry about it, until the time comes for you to worry about it, but he wanted to keep me safe" she said

"What did he do really I mean you said he was a killer but did he make money, how did he make money?" I asked I needed more to go on then just he is a killer.

"He was a contract killer for some years, then he moved on to sales I don't know what he sold but I know his company made a lot of money that he opened up more companies and I know they pay him that's about all I know" she said I watched her face I can spot bullshit and that part she was giving me was full of bullshit, I wasn't falling for it but she did give me some to go on but I knew there was more.

"Are you going to go talk to Tootie?" I asked sitting up and she nodded.

"I am I'll be right back" she said and got out of the bed and kissed my forehead and left the room, I walked to the door and watched her go downstairs and I went to her bags and went looking through them but I didn't find nothing so I went through her purse and still didn't find nothing til I Came across her check book and I looked through it and I noticed that her back account she had wrote down that she had $9,552.14 now I know she don't work but she got this much money in her account. He gotta still be in touch with her, so I took out my phone and called Mijo.