SEQUEL-CHAPTER 39

PROSPER

PROSPER

I was loving life parties, clubs, guys.... Okay that's a lie a big lie I'm not doing any of that, right now I'm just sitting in my room watching the lifetime network. Me and Michelle live in this nice house together, it's hers and I can guess who brought it for her as a graduation present, but anyway so glad I finished school and I got a job already I work at the hospital so I'm happy life is good couldn't be better. It's been 5 months since I graduated.

"Heffa why aren't you dress come on let's go, were going out to this club that just opened up come on" Michelle said going to my closet stealing yet another pair of shoes from me.

"I'm not going I wanna stay in my bed and watch tv and eat ice cream, go away" I said waving my hand at her and she just giggled and pulled out some close and put them on the bed.

"Get dressed do you really want me going out tonight by myself huh? As good as I fucking look by myself. Bitch come on we won't be out late okay come on please" she said

"I don't know last time I went out I was kidnapped" I said

"It won't happen this time I promise" she said and pouted I smiled then got up went walking to the bathroom. "Thank you"

"Your not welcome" I said as I was getting undress. An hour later we was pulling up to the club and got out walking to the door she was pulling me by my arm but I stopped her. "Look we came together"

"We leave together, and we go to the bar together and not let each other's drinks out of our sight.." she said and hugged me and with that we went in. we went right to an open booth and the music was good I was dancing a little with her and laughing I don't think I had this much fun in my life. We went to the bar together and got our drinks and right back to our booth. After a hour there I was looking around enjoying the music when I was looking around at different people having a good time I smiled at Michelle she was dancing and talking to some guy. I kept looking around then I thought I saw someone I knew, I stood up and looked around again but people was in the way.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said tapping her she smiled then nodded.

"If your not back in 15 minutes I'm coming to look for you" she said I nodded and walked out of the booth and started making my way towards the bathroom that was near the VIP section and I stopped to see if I could see them but they wasn't there. I turned towards the bathroom and bumped into someone.

"Excuse me" I said

"Hey Queeny" the voice said I looked up and there he was I don't think I was so happy to see anyone in my life, I couldn't believe it, it was Tyga. "What you don't know no body no more" I was lost for words it's been 2 years since I seen him.

"Ty" I said and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight. He hugged me back and we broke the hug I looked at him and smiled. "What are you doing here?"