SEQUEL-CHAPTER 42

KARA

KARA

I was sitting in my room rocking Asia she woke up in the crying so I was trying to put her back to sleep. And then my door opens up and I see Christian walking in smoking a Newport.

"Kara" he said and I put my hand up.

"Aaaaaah, Aaaahh I don't wanna hear it go to the bathroom and put the out before you walk any closer"" I said and he nodded and went to the bathroom and I heard the toilet flush and he started to walk back out. "Wait wash your hands and your face please mouth wash cause she don't wanna smell your stinky smoke smell in her face" I heard him sigh and then there was the water running I just smiled, then he came out smiling big and Asia looked at him and jumped up out of my arms.

"Daddy" Asia said he came and got her and sat down on the bed kissing her.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Man so Prosper is here she stayed the night and we was getting a long good we talked shi, I mean stuff out right and I asked her to stay here, move back in and that she'll be around the kids as much as she wants you know and she was like she didn't know, it was like she was seeing if her life back at the other house with Michelle is more important than being here with her kids" he said holding Asia who was dozing off in his arms.

"I don't know what to say but if it was me I would wanna be with my kids but I can only speak for me tho. I mean are you trying to rekindle your relationship with her or what?" I asked

"No I'm not I don't wanna be with no one who don't love me, she don't love me and I cant make her ass love me either." He said

"Then why are you with Jess like really you know she's trying to run game on you right" I said

"I know everything I'm not stupid I got a plan for her ass just waiting for her to do what I know she's going to do" he said and got up and went and laid Asia down in her bed and he climb in the bed with me laying his head in my lap, I started rubbing his head. "You know you the only female who not related to me that I trust with my life."

"I know I trust you too big head" I said and lean down kissed his forehead, I kept rubbing his forehead while we watched tv and fell a sleep this wasn't new this is how we was, we are best friends he gave me the choice to leave and did for a year he would come get the kids I had Asia ,Chris, Joyce and Joy with me but anyway he would spend time with them while I had my own place but then I didn't like living alone. So I told Christian I wanted to live with him and that's when he brought the house and moved me and all the kids in the here then he brought Shany to help out cause she was taking care of Heaven and well Kae was still around til she went missing. But anyway this here was nothing new he came in here every once in while to talk I love him and I wants what's best for him and so this means I have to talk to Prosper.