SEQUEL: CHAPTER 7

TOOTIE

TOOTIE

We was outside cause we was grilling too but I was too busy hugging my brother I can't believe it I was really hugging him I was hoping it wasn't a dream. So I had to find out if it was a dream or not so I pinched the mess out of him.

"Oww" Christian screamed making everyone look at him and I started laughing.

"Sorry" I said covering my mouth.

"Aunt Tootie pinched me" he whined and pouted and kept laughing.

"Leave my baby alone" Christine said smiling and I looked back at him then her, out of nowhere I felt a wet finger in my ear then heard giggling.

"EWWW, Christian that's nasty" I said chasing after him. "When I catch you I'm going to hurt you I promise you that"

"Not going to do nothing ain't the right Auntie" he said standing behind Christine wrapping his arm around her shoulders sticking out his tongue at me, I just laughed at him. I was and I am so happy to finally have my brother here.

"Tootie leave my baby alone" Christine said

"Fine I'm going to go finish helping with dinner" I said and went back into the kitchen and started back helping after a few minutes Christian came in and pulled up a chair sitting down, Christine and Gonzo followed suit.

"So tell us what was you doing with your life" she said touching Christian's face.

"Umm well I dropped out of school in the 11th grade that same day you came to get me. I knew that morning I wasn't going back to school so I packed the few stuff I had and I dipped went and stayed with some friends" he said

"The people you was staying with didn't care?" I asked

"Nope they didn't care, so I went to the streets selling drugs and shi—I man stuff like that and took a crash course on the streets really" h said and nodded

"So that's what you been doing all these years?" she asked as she rock Joyce to sleep.

"No after I build up enough money I started my own business and got some of my best friends to help out and it wet big from there" he said

"Look at my brother a business man" I said smiling at him.

"What was it? Hook a nigga up" Gonzo said

"Say what?" she asked

"I mean hook a brother up" Gonzo said

"I don't do it any more, I got out the business" he said

"What was it?" she asked

"I ran an escort company" he said and I turned around and looked at him and Christine had the same look but Gonzo was smiling.