CHAPTER 40

ROYAL

ROYAL

I sat there and looked at her I had to tell her cause I need her to be at her best I leaned over and kissed her.

"Okay everything that is about to be said you need to really understand but first I wanna say don't think for a minute I don't know about you and Tyga talking and what the fuck is being said" I say

"Christian I didn't —" she said but was cut off.

"It's okay Tyga is my nigga I know he cant hold water when it comes to be he care about so I'm not mad bae, but I'm going to let you in on a little secret there's a reason why I got you on that floor, there's 2 reasons why I did what I did that day the way I spoke to you. A man can only go so far but a woman can go further, there's a female rat and I wanna flush her out" I said and she looked at me confused.

"A female rat?" she asked

"Yes I know there's one cause some of the details that was give could only be given by a woman. Woman talk so I need your eyes and ears on that floor and on top of that your going to need more training. There's a lot more I'm going to need for by my side, Yes you did a great number on Janet breaking her nose and jaw but man you gotta come a whole nother way. And plus I sent Janet to you to have her say that." I said

"You did but why?" she asked looking hurt.

"Just to see how you'll react, A real Queen fights for her throne, and reacted the same way I thought you would. You fought and you won, but all this ain't over yet. Prosper there was a reason why I was sitting in your room with a gun!" I said and exhaled "I wanted to see if you was going to back down to me, see if you was same little Prosper who cried and wouldn't stand up for herself, seeing if you going home made you soft, or made you hard. You didn't give me any tears you walked up to me and looked me squared in my face you didn't back down, a real Queen didn't back down you talked back that day I yelled at you, I like that. You got alittle more work to do to get where I really need you but you down going to do this right by my side"

"Of course a Queen never turns her back on her King" she says and I nod

"Answer this question How do you find a needle in the hay stack?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"It's simple burn the hay stack" she says

"Exactly how do you find a rat?" I ask

"You gotta set the bait" she said I leaned closer to her face.

"You're the bait" I said.

*** *** *** ***

Soon We were wrapped in each other's arms slowly kissing each other. Hands exploring each other. My mouth kissed her cheek and lower to her throat. She tasted so good. Prosper's hands explored my hair as I sucked on the flesh of her throat. She moaned slightly sending vibrations to my lips. My hands moved to her breasts mounding each of them in turn and I moved back to watch the show. As I looked up I saw her smiling down at me her face a mixture of confusion and excitement.