SEQUEL CHAPTER 49 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE MIDDLE PT1)

ROYAL

ROYAL

We was standing outside the warehouse me and my niggas all my niggas was standing here, I even call in extra guys we was standing here. I was standing in the middle of them looking at them all.

"We gotta end this shit now and put it to rest, this motherfucker has crossed the fucking line for the last damn time. He brought my family into this Kidnapping my father, he couldn't let this shit go for nothing so it's time for his ass to die, right along with his punk ass crew. I wont lie to yall some of us might make it out this shit alive and if I dont Ty take care of my family tell my mother I love her. Don't let my kids be like me, so if we gotta die tonight let' make sure we take all these motherfuckers with us." I said and I looked at Prosper. "You good you ready?"

"Yes" Prosper said staring me in my eyes. For one of the first times I didnt see any fear in her eyes, I saw a killer and that's what I needed right not, not a mother but a killer.

"Good" I said looking at the rest of the crew "I love you niggas I do let's get this shit done and get home to our babies" We went off going to the ware house and went in shooting it up. Me, Ty and August went down a different hallway hitting everyroom. I didnt care who was in the room if it wasnt one of my niggas I was shooting them.

"Royal wait please" a guy said as I walked into the room.

"Where's Trey?" I asked looking at him.

"I dont know" guy said

"Then what good are you" I said shooting the guy twice in the face before going back out in the hallway shooting this shit up I got to the end of the hall and went into the room where I didnt see anyone but I heard noises coming from outside. I went to the window and looked out of it, I saw a van and guys getting out of it then I saw, I saw them pulling my mommy out of the van, she was kicking and screaming. "SHIT" I ran out the room going back the way I came, I went down another hallway where I was able to see them taking her downstairs. I turned and started shooting the guys who was standing by the rail, walking and shooting I jumped over the rail and stood up straight the door next to me opened and I was about to shoot when.

"Nigga" August said

"Sorry but they got mommy they took her downstairs. Come on" I said as we went walking down the hall towards the stairs. Once at the stairs we went down them shooting all who was stupid enough to be on Trey's crew.

"Ro" a voice said and we both looked and saw it was Pit one of my guys he came half walking/half crawling towards us and I went to him.

"Pit" I said looking at him blood pouring out his mouth he was shot in the stomach, side and shoulder. "Nigga"

"Ro I saw your father, he's in the far back room but every room got motherfuckers in it." Pit said coughing.

"Is he down this hall?" I asked Pit just coughed and coughed.

"I'm going to go look" August said taking off down the hall.

"AUGUST WAIT!!" I yelled

"Ro they got Keeis, he was right behind me, they got Sean too." Pit coughed more.

"Are they dead? Are they dead?" I asked Pit body was now lifeless. I got up and went down the hall kicking in the room shooting it up fuck who was in there. Some doors was open and dead bodies was laying in there. I walked down more and saw a body laying there it was Sean I went to him. "Sean, Sean" I looked and saw he had 2 bullets to his neck he was dead. I saw a blood trail like someone was dragged from the stop. I followed it to I got to a room and I slowly pushed opened the door and peek in. I didnt see anyone but I heard grunting. I looked and saw it was one of my guys Fat Joe. I went to him helping him sit up.

"Ro it's a ambush it's a set up motherfuckers everywhere." Fat Joe said grunting then that was it. I got his shotgun and went walking out the room another one of my niggas is dead, I kicked in a door letting of round after round. I didnt give a shit now, all I need was to get to my parents and get the fuck out of here.

"Christian" Prosper said as she came to me, I looked over her to make sure she wasnt hurt or anything.

"Come on they got my mama" I said pulling her to me then moving her behind me we went down the hall way I was letting go rounds after rounds as shots was coming towards us. Finally I got to the room at the end of the hall I moved to the door and in there warehouse room look like a war zone. I grabbed Prospers hand and we both went ducking down going into the room I moved to where I saw Tyga.

"Ty" she said

"Shit nigga they got Pit, Fat Joe and I heard they got Keeis but I didnt see him anywhere." I said I looked around the room and I looked at Mijo who smiled and nodded at me I nodded back he's crazy all this shit is like sex to him.

"Your dad is thru those doors there" Ty aid pointing and I looked then back at him.

"You sure?" I asked loading my shotgun and 2 more guns.

"Yea I beat the shit out of a guy and he finally told me where he was at" Ty said and I nodded and kissed Prosper.

"I'm going to get my fucking daddy, my mommy is too, after I get them then we're getting the fuck out of here. Yall cover me, yall know when to handle this shit." I said I pulled off my shirt putting it on Prosper. I grabbed my guns and took a few breaths thinking I'm going to get my parents back alive. I stood up and started walking right towards the door letting off round after round.

"Royal nigga" Hood yelled but I kept walking I didnt give a shit.

"TREY, TREY, TREY, TREY BE A FUCKING MAN SHOW YOURSELF" I roared walking right out in the middle of all this shit shooting niggas. Then the door opened, my mom and dad came walking out slow then I saw him Trey was standing there behind them holding a shotgun to my dads head. All the shooting stopped, we was looking at each other.

"I see we finally got a chance to see each other face to face after all these years me killing your guys you killing mine.. Fucked up you killed Meek and his family" Trey said

"Not ALL of his family I got his niece at the house. Mijo married his other sister. So what do you fucking care you killed my nigga Wiz, tried to set me up with Kim and Dre but I fucked that up for you. You wanna hold on to shit that happen since we was little." I said

"Yea well once your fucking gone for real then I'll let this shit go.. But I'll do you a favor and let you see this trading fucking shit die. I thought he was cool but what the fuck happen he was on your side this whole fucking time, well it's time he dies." Trey said and I watched as he raised his shotgun and I saw my dad push my mom to the ground as rounds went on. I was shooting too I watched as this bitch Trey took off running back out the door he came in I check my dad.

"Go, go I'm fine" My Dad said and I went running out after Trey I saw him he looked at me raising his shotgun but nothing came out and I smiled at him. I raised mine and it clicked. The look on Trey's face was priceless I throw in down my shotgun so did he we started fighting punch for punch but unlike him I had more anger in me, more pain in me. My life wouldnt have been so sucking shitty if he wouldnt have fucked with me for no reason.

We was going at it and I picked him up slamming him down to the ground I stood up over him and Put my foot to his neck, he was grabbing at my foot, leg I was pressing down on him hard.

"No motherfucker you die" I said pulling out my gun from behind me and aimed it right to his head shooting him twice in the face. I spit on him and went going back down the hall to the room where there was still shooting I joined into and was shooting too. I looked and I saw my niggas going down, I saw Trey's niggas going down, shots going on for about 10 or 15 minutes until it was like I lost my hearing. Cause it all went silent this was over the nightmare was over, until I started to look around, it felt like a dream!!!!