CHAPTER 23

Royal

Royal

I walked to my office and sat down and looked at Tyga who was just standing there.

"What you want us to do with Pearl" he asked and I thought for a minute.

"Lock her down Prosper don't want her dead, I gotta respect that shit somewhat I guess but fuck I'm going to be gone for a little while so you handle this shit while I'm gone" I say

"Ight I got you" he said and turned around and left the room I sat there for about 10 minute alone and rubbed my hands around my face went I heard a glass smash over my shoulder and I looked at it then at the door and saw Prosper standing there heated.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" I yelled

"You tell me what the fuck was that down there? I see your still into beating woman" she yelled and I got up and walked to her.

"First you need to calm down, with that shit" I said and she pushed me

"NO how could you, I mean it was a mistake but you didn't have to do that shit there" she said

"Do what shit?" I asked looking at her

"Kill her, I mean why would you?" she asked

"Your mine and nobody got the right to put their fucking hands on you NO FUCKING BODY no nigga or a fucking bitch either" I roared in her face and she pushed me again and I charge at her backing her up against the wall pressing my body against hers.

"Listen to me she's not dead I didn't kill her you said stop and I stopped whatever my Queen wants I do it" I kissed her on her neck a few times "And why would I want someone touching what's mine YOUR MINE, my Queen no one else's" I slowly rubbed my hands up and down her waist and she let out a soft moan and turned her head towards me and we made eye contact and I pressed my lips to hers sliding my tongue in her mouth as her arms snaked around my neck and I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist pushing her up against the wall, We kissed like this for about 5 minutes. "I don't want no one else touching you, got that" I said

"Yes My King" she said and kissed me and I let her down.

"Okay My Queen well go busy yourself I got a meeting in a few minutes" I said as I watched her walk out my office, looking at her ass biting my bottom lip Fuck I gotta get out of here.

Prosper

Prosper

I left there feeling a lot better but I wanted to talk to Diamond I needed to know why she told I thought she was my friend I see I was wrong I got off the elevator and walked towards the room on the end of the hallway where I knew all the girls sat around at once I got to the room and walked in they all looked at me.

"Hello Prosper" they all said and I smiled and waved and I notice one girl looked at me like she wanted to say something she had pleading eyes we stared at each other tell she looked away at another girl who shook her head no, I stood there hoping she would make eye contact with me again when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Huh What?" I said looking to the right of me.

"What are you doing up here?" Keeis asked and smiled at me and he pointed to a few of the girls who got up and walked out the room.

"Looking for Diamond" I said smiling back.

"Shit I don't know got business" Keeis said and was about to leave.

"Wait who that?" I asked

"Who" Keeis said looking where I was pointing "Kim" he turned and walked out. Kim, I turned around and left the room and got on the elevator and road it down to the main floor and walked thru the living room where I saw Diamond walking from the basement and I step in front of her.

"How could you?" I asked

"I had too" she said

"I thought you was my friend and you go and tell on me like who does that I'm so hurt I thought you was my friend I thought Pearl was your friend. You see what they did to her, and that was because of you, because of what you done." I say feeling hurt and pissed all at the same time.

I had too, Royal told me to keep my eye on you and to tell if anything happened and if I didn't he was going to kill me so when I saw I had no choice to tell when he asked and Pearl wasn't never my friend at all, I 'm sorry and we are friends we are Prosper" she says and something in me snapped and I was on her like white on rice she was on the ground and I was on top of her punching her face all I saw was red I was sick of girls says they was my friend and turning on me just like in school.

"WHT THE FUCK, P GET OFF OF HER" Tyga yelled running towards us and trying to pull me off of her but I used all the strength and pushed him back and I went back to punching her.

"LIAR , YOU'RE A LIAR!" I screamed punching her when I felt my body being jerked up off of her and I pushed and shoved trying to get to her.

"P calm the fuck down" Tyga said and I grabbed his gun and aimed it at Diamond

POW ,POW