SEQUEL-CHAPTER 23 PT 2

ROYAL

ROYAL

She barely had time to brace herself before it all spiraled. She hung on and kissed me back, thrusting her tongue against mine. One hand plunged at my hair while the other wound around my neck. Her knees clamped either side of my thighs and she pressed down against my erection. I was answering with a groan had desire surging inside her. There were no teasing touches now; it was all heat and hunger. She wanted me. All of me.

I slid one palm down her spine, curving over her ass. I squeezed her flesh and moved my mouth to her throat, leaving quick, damp kisses over flushed skin.

"Fucked I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and we need to talk this shit out," I said, lifting my head to look into her eyes, "but my God, I want you."

The intensity in my gaze left her breathless. She gasped and pressed her mouth to mine, her tongue plunging between my lips, her hands roaming my body. Heat radiated off me and my muscles flexed beneath her fingers. My strength aroused her in a way she'd never thought possible. She couldn't imagine seeing me any other way.

My mouth left hers just long enough for me to grab the hem of her t-shirt, drag it up her body and toss it aside. She sat before me in her shorts and a blue lace bra, her hair draped over one shoulder, her lips swollen. Breathless and needy, she reached for me again. I groaned and kissed her hard, flicking open the clasp on her bra and whipping it from her body. My hand closed over her bare breast, massaging her flesh, my thumb sweeping across her nipple. A thrill shot through her and she pressed herself to me, holding me tight. Her tongue caressed mine, her fingers digging into my shoulders.

I pushed myself off the couch and took her with me. I helped her to her feet and worked on her zipper, shoving her shorts and panties over her hips. I pulled her to me again, letting her know I didn't want to let her go for more than a few seconds. It only made her want me more.

"Oh, God, Christian...this is...I need you." she stepped from her puddled clothes and grabbed fistfuls of my t-shirt, peeling it over my head. Our lips met again and she poured everything into the kiss. She fumbled with the button on my jeans, dragging them open.

Before she could free my erection I lifted her in my arms and gripped her ass.

"Bed," I said against her mouth. "Upstairs."

She clutched my body, linking her ankles at my back and sinking her hands into my hair. I walked with her took a couple more steps towards the stairs. She slid her fingers into my open jeans and clasped my erection, squeezing my length. She pulled her mouth from mine, her breaths panting from her.

"Now," she said. "Now please."

I let out a deep groan and shoved my boxer briefs over my erection. I stood with her wrapped around me, one hand clasping the back of her neck. The other hand gripped my dick, rubbing it slowly up and down her damp pussy. She tucked her face in against my throat and released a strangled cry as I guided it inside her. She pushed her hips towards me to meet the thick glide of my dick, her eyes closing as I filled her. Exhilaration and arousal had her pulse racing, her skin flushing. Her stomach reeled with pleasure.

I pulled back and drove into her again, my breaths harsh, my body tense as she took me in. I made my way to the foot of the stairs and leaned down, my palm flattening against a step while my other hand took her weight. She felt the press of the stairs against her back, the tension in my muscles beneath her fingertips. She lifted her chin and looked into my eyes; they were fiery in their intensity, roaming her face, her breasts, taking everything in. I sank into her and retreated again.

"Ahhh...Christian...that's so good." She moan as my thrusts pushed her back against the stairs, the stair abrading her skin. My chest brushed against her nipples, hardening them to tingling points. I leaned in and kissed her, my quick breaths expelling against her cheek. The sensations overwhelmed her. She needed to cum. She needed it so badly. I plunged inside her over and over, my movements so deep, so forceful, she knew it wouldn't take long.

She hooked her hands over the backs of my shoulders and met my thrusts with bucking hips. A groan rumbled in my throat and I kissed her harder, my fingers gripping her ass. My speed increased and she felt it building inside her.

Her stomach dipped and her back arched. She tore her mouth from mine and tilted her head. My lips moved to her throat and she dragged in a breath as it came over her. It crashed in a wave that sucked her under, had her shaking, pulsing around me.

"Oohhh..." Her thighs clenched and she held on tight. The tip of my tongue traced the length of her throat. Desire surged and her hips lifted. She let out a loud sigh and collapsed, trembling, against my supporting arm.

"Ahhh, Prosper." my thrusts eased to a slow grind and I pressed my mouth to hers. My lips moved softly, my tongue caressing hers. Knowing I was close had excitement building inside her all over again. My stomach muscles tightened and with a quiet groan I shuddered and came inside her. Her eyes closed and her heart pounded as I gave one final shove, my sound of surrender one of the most erotic things she'd ever heard.

Even after everything we'd shared, after everything I'd made her feel, all she could think now was: More. My mouth left hers and she wrapped her arms around me, resting her lips against the racing pulse in my throat.

I braced myself on one elbow while I recovered and Prosper's eyes opened as the silence settled over them. She loves me and wants us to be happy together and be a family, her stomach churning at the thought of what I might be feeling right now, since I told her we need to talk it out. She wished she hadn't messed up our first morning here, and we wouldn't be going through this feeling right now. She then thought all my kids my babies and how she hoped this wasn't going to make her pregnant and how I'd warned her it could happen, and she was praying that it didn't happen, not right now at least. There are too many babies there as it is.

I finally turned and sank down on the stairs, pulling her sideways across my lap. I rested my forehead against hers and she held her breath while she waited for me to speak. The seconds were torturous as they ticked away. My palms clasped her face and I eventually let out a sigh.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered.

She let out the breath she'd been holding, the humor in my tone helping alleviate her fears. She bit her lip and smiled, trying to control the hope rising inside her.

"I don't know, I think that helps with what's wrong, me saying sorry for what happened." She said

I chuckled and kissed her cheek, my lips lingering on her skin. "It answers one question at least," I said.

"What's that?" she asked

"You're forgiven" I said

She laughed and threaded her arms around my neck, pressing a quick kiss on my mouth. When she meant to pull away , to say something else but I cradled the back of her head and urged her closer, taking the kiss deeper. Our lips moved together, my hand sinking into her hair to keep her near. The warmth of my touch eased her worries and set her mind at rest.

We both cared about one other, and love each other of that much she was sure. With that as a basis to build on, she knew we'd work thing out and get back to where we are happy again.

"Let shower and get dressed, then go for a walk on the beach on talk, cause we need to talk some shit out before we can really move on." I said and she nodded and with that we got up and I carried her upstairs to the bathroom. I know I love her and no one else I just gotta make her see that.