Abandoned Baby Chapter 124

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 124

The next day Bless woke up in Drew's arms snuggled up to him as she rested her hand above his heart as she was snuggled right up in his strong arms that held her.

She smiled at the beautiful engagement ring he had bought her the previous day and couldn't believe she was really engaged. She felt like it was still a dream but the ring was really on her finger. The ring he bought her was gorgeous and simple infinity ring and engraved inside the band were their initials with hearts on the sides of them. They were together forever.

Now she was really living her dream of finally wanting to get married and wanting to spend their lives with each other.

Bless, a few minutes later felt a kiss on top of her head as she looked up to see Drew was awake and watching her twirl her hand with the ring on her finger and he chuckled how cute she was. She looked to be so happy.

“Hey, you're up early.”

“I couldn't sleep anymore besides I want to make sure I'm not dreaming.”

“Believe me lass. It's for real.” Drew chuckled letting her know.

“I can't believe you got me a ring. I thought you don't want to get married.”

“I guess since you left, I wanted to make things right plus I love you too much to lose you love. I want to make you mine forever.” Drew promised her as he stroked her arm with his finger while smiling at her.

“I'm glad soon I'll be yours and you'll be calling me Mrs. Galloway.”

“I love the ring of that, Bless Galloway and you know I think we should make Catherine's adoption final to by giving her our name after get married that way we'll be a family.” Drew told her that the should give Catherine the name Galloway and make her their daughter.

“I like that idea.” Bless agreed as she laid in bed with her lover.

“I think our son is awake and kicking.” Bless giggled as she rubbed her stomach feeling their son kick.

“Really?”

“Yeah. You want to feel?”

Drew nodded placing his hand on his girlfriends stomach and felt the baby moving around.

“I guess we got either a soccer player or future wrestler on our hands.” He joked loving the feel of their son moving around.

“Maybe.”

“Hey there sport. Mommy and I can't wait till you're born. We're looking forward to meeting you.”

Bless giggled thinking it was cute Drew was talking to their unborn son as she was stroking his hair.

“Love you little man.” Drew pulled up Bless' shirt to kiss her stomach before putting it back down and stroked her stomach with his thumb.

“You also have a big sister who is also looking forward to meeting you.” He mentioned about Catherine who would love to have a little sibling around.

“Honey, can you massage my back, It really hurts.” Bless started to feel some spasms at her back as she winced.

“Sure doll. Come sit at the edge of the bed and I'll give you a massage.”

Drew had Bless sit at the edge of the bed while he sat behind her.

“Gosh it hurts.”

“It's okay baby. I'm here to make you better.” Drew promised kissing her neck softly as he started massaging her back which was hurting her due to her pregnancy plus her stomach was getting bigger it was hurting her back.

“Where does it hurt love?”

“My lower back.” The raven haired beauty told him where her back was hurting.

“Just close your eyes and try and relax love.”

The Scot sat with her and massaged his fingers and thumbs at her back helping her to feel better.

He hated to see her in pain but loved to make her feel better and pain free by giving her a back massage and knowing the places where she was most tense to relieve the pressures.

The soon to be mom sighed in relaxation feeling better.

“You okay?”

“Much.” Bless nodded reassuring she was fine now after the back spasms from her pregnancy.

“Good.” The tall Scot chuckled as Bless turned to lean up and kiss him.

“I love you.”

“I love you too. Come here.” Drew beckoned as she giggled sharing another kiss with her as he cupped her face pulling her into a passionate kiss as she giggled against his lips as he carefully laid her on the bed as he hovered above her looking down into her beautiful sparkling brown orbs.

“Make love to me.” Bless requested from her lover as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Drew leaned in to kiss his girlfriend as she moaned softly into the kiss as their mouths danced together in sweet passion.

Bless playfully pouted and whined as Drew pulled away from the kiss paying special attention to her neck placing sweet butterfly kisses and marks as she ran her fingernails down his back causing him to growl softly as she giggled teasing him.

“Sit up for a minute baby.” He instructed her.

She did so watching him with her eyes as he took off her tank top throwing it somewhere on the floor as he placed sweet kisses around her soft skin as she moaned at his sweet touches.

“Drew...”Bless whimpered breathing hard as she felt him kiss trails down to her breasts. She got so lost in the moment and passion letting Drew make love to her and she could feel her heart thumping hard through her chest the way he made her feel.

“Honey...”

“Just relax lass and let me take care of you.” Drew whispered softly to her as she nodded intertwining their right fingers together.

She cried out loud as she felt him tease one nipple sucking and biting teasingly.

Her breath hitched as she felt him tease the left erect nipple as she tangled her other hand into his hair. He switched to the other nipple teasing it the same way he did with the other as she let out a strangled moan and murmured his name softly.

Bless' lover smirked and returned his sweet kisses going down to her pregnant stomach laying a soft butterfly kiss to her bump as she smiled at him.

A few minutes later Drew pulled the covers over them and the rest of their passionate love making session began as soon as their clothes were off and thrown somewhere around the bed.

When they finished making love, the sweet couple spent time together in bed tangled in the sheets.

“I love you honey.” Bless murmured softly to Drew.

“I love you too lass. Always and forever.” Drew smiled softly at her before placing a kiss to her lips and her forehead before pulling her close to him.

“I'm glad you're home with me and after I have Alexander I could go back on the road with you.” Bless was anticipating travel with Drew and the kids after she had their son.

“I'm glad too baby and you could see everybody again and the others will be able to see the kids.” Drew was equally happy his girlfriend could join him on the road with the kids as soon as Alexander was born.

The sweet couple spent more time in bed together and talking what they wanted to plan for Alexander's nursery before tending to their daughter that morning and spend more time with Cat.