Abandoned Baby Chapter 155

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 155

Hello again my fellow readers! I just want to warn people before reading this, there will be some love making scenes in these next few chapters so just want to warn you before reading!!! If you're not into the love making sessions in the next few chapters, I suggest you skip these chapters, other than that for others who can handle it, keep on reading and enjoy the story! :-)

A couple of weeks after the WWE tour, it was time for Bless, Drew, and the kids to go home.

Walking up to the mailbox, the young woman opened it to see she had a few letters, junk mail, her check, and some bills to pay.

Drew was just opening the door to the house as he strolled Alex in his stroller and she had Catherine on her hip. The Scot walked in the house putting Alex in his rocker swing by the couch before putting his bags over by the door and joining his future wife.

Bless walked up the door with her belongings in one hand and Catherine in the other arm.

She let the little girl down as soon as they got in the house as the little one year old toddled herself to her room to go play.

The raven haired beauty sighed as she put her luggage off to the side before looking at the mails she received. She looked through the junk mails and tossed those aside, her bills in the middle to pay it while she had some time to kill, she then would put her check in the bank the next day in the morning when she had some time to go out to run errands and go grocery shopping, she had another letter from her sister's friend and room mate Lynn probably wondering when she was going to come pick up her sister's things which would just have to wait. she then noticed a small package in an envelope signed to her name.

Looking at the envelope on the top left was from Carla. Bless smiled and rummaged through it and what dropped out of the package was a blue velvet box. The WWE PA opened it carefully to see it was her 2 carat princess cut promise ring Drew gave her. Carla must of remembered it and she would have to call her back to thank her for giving it back to her.

Bless put it back on her left ring finger as it sparkled in the sunlight from the window where she sat.

“Hey, what's that?” Drew asked what his fiance was looking at.

“It's the princess cut promise ring you gave me. Carla mailed it to me.” The future bride told her fiance.

“Beautiful just as I remembered it.” Drew smiled sitting beside her inspecting it on his fiance's finger.

“It sure is. I still remember you gave it to me as if it were yesterday.” She told him she still remembered he gave it to her as it glittered beautifully around her finger.

“It looks perfect. I think Carla did a good job in keeping it in perfect condition.” Drew smiled loving how it looked on his future wife.

“I remember you gave this to me a year ago when we got together over a romantic candle lit dinner. You even proposed to me that night to be with you forever.” She reminisced the day he gave her that ring when he took her out the dinner then proposed to her with that same ring.

“And I still want you to be with me forever love.” Drew let her know from the bottom of his heart.

“I do too.” She agreed as he leaned in to kiss her.

“So what else did you get in the mail?” He asked sitting beside her.

“My check from work, some junk mail, another letter from Lynn wondering when I'm coming to get my sister Evelyn's things, I think one letter is from your mom and dad likely, and some bills we have to pay.” She told them sorting through her mail and separating Drew's bills and check for him as well.