Abandoned Baby Chapter 125

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 125

The next morning Bless and Drew were in the kitchen having breakfast together. They were discussing the colors for the nursery when Bless all of a sudden winced in pain grabbing her stomach.

“Baby, you okay?” Drew asked taking her hand into his when he saw her wincing.

“Yeah...I'm okay now. It'll pass.” She reassured him the pain went away in a matter of moments.

“Are you sure love?”

“Yeah...I'm okay.”

“Okay.”Drew hoped whatever happened his fiance would be alright.

10 minutes they resumed looking over the colors as they were looking at some ideas for the nursery when Bless winced and the pain was etched on her face.

“I think I need to go to the bathroom.” She excused herself from the table.

“Baby, you okay?” Drew was concerned for her.

“Yeah, I think I'll be okay.”

“What's wrong with me?” She asked herself as she stood over the sink looking at herself in the mirror.

Bless felt another intense pain hit her like a lightning bolt hitting her as she grabbed onto the sink tightly and another hand going to her stomach.

All of a sudden, she felt a gush of fluid and looked down to see there was water and blood seeing her water had broken.

“Drew!!!!” Bless cried for him.

The Scot heard his fiance call for him as he got up when he heard her yell and made his way to the bathroom where Bless was and saw her clutching her stomach and saw fluids running down in between her legs down to the floor.

“Babe, what's happening?” The tall wrestler asked tending to his fiance.

“Baby, I think my water broke. It's time.”

“Okay, Um....do you want me to get Catherine then we could get you to the hospital?”

“Yeah, I think that'd be best.” She nodded.

“I'm just gonna get cleaned up quickly that's if I could walk.”

Drew didn't know what to do since he felt bad for leaving his fiance if something happened to her knowing she was going to have contractions and knew he needed to get their daughter who was asleep in the nursery.

“Honey, go get Cat. I'll be okay.”

“Baby, I don't want to leave you just in case you may have contractions.” Drew didn't know where to place himself in between his soon to be wife and mother of his child feeling bad he was leaving her.

“I'll survive, don't worry about me.”

After Drew got a sleeping Catherine out, he put her in the car seat that way he didn't have to carry her and it was easier just to put her in while she was still asleep and was afraid of waking her.

Making his way downstairs, he saw Bless grab at her back wincing at the pain.

“Are your bags packed babe?” The SD wrestler asked his soon to be wife.

“Yeah I got'em.” She reassured she had it in front of the couch.

He chuckled loving how his fiance was well prepared as they made their way to the car.

They made their way to the hospital in time while Bless' contractions were getting stronger.

As soon as Drew and Bless saw Bless' doctor, she was immediately brought into the maternity ward.