Abandoned Baby Chapter 197

Hello everyone. I know it's been awhile since I stopped writing since I have been having writers block and couldn't really come up with anything plus life got pretty busy so I didn't have time to write any chapters. I decided to pick back up on it now I have some time to get back in the groove of things. I know Drew has left WWE which is really sad but thankfully he's in the indies now including ICW (Insane Championship Wrestling) - His old stomping grounds and TNA Impact Wrestling being successful where he is so this is where I'm picking up after he just left and filling out some of the void where everybody is in in their lives even fiction wise where Bless and her family are at this point. Sadly, Wade has left WWE on his own terms and so has PJ (Justin Gabriel) which he went to go wrestle in the indies for a little bit then made his way to Lucha Underground. I HIGHLY recommend watching Lucha Underground if anyone hasn't seen it yet!

A few years later after Drew left WWE, Drew was now spending a lot of time with his beautiful wife Bless preparing their church wedding and helping her take care of the kids and still traveling on the road wrestling. Bless told him to always follow his dreams and never wanted to give up wrestling which was his passion. It was practically the only thing he knew. The young couple still lived in Tampa, in fact, they lived only about five minutes away from Stu (Wade Barrett). PJ was about ten minutes away from them so he was in town when he could. He was too busy with road life so when he came home, he always made sure to call Bless, Drew, or the guys to let them know he was okay or otherwise he would talk to them from his computer while traveling.

Bless was now a stay at home mom after leaving WWE and she still worked with them from home as a WWE photo editor and blogger. She never burned her bridges with them and was still in good terms with everyone on the road.

Heath meanwhile moved to Pineville, Georgia to be with his wife Stephanie and had two beautiful kids Snow and Remmedy after moving out of the apartment. The country bumpkin with his wife Stephanie along with his kids usually came up to visit Drew, Bless, and the kids during special holidays or when the Galloways weren't busy or when Drew wasn't on the road, they'd visit Heath and his family.

Stu (Wade) had just left WWE recently and was taking a break from the road and right now has a new girlfriend since things didn't work out with his road schedule and couldn't keep up with his work schedule so he and Vanessa had parted ways mutually. His new girlfriend whom he had fallen in love with was a beautiful girl named Rachel who was a tv host from Canada. They had been smitten with each other and soon things bloomed between them. She and Stu tried to find time together and he introduced Rachel to Bless once when they met up for lunch and Bless ended up liking her which was a nice thing since they got along well. She was sad Vanessa and Stu broke up due to the road schedule but it was nice he was able to find someone that would fit him and understood his schedule. Stu also came to see Catherine when his road schedule wasn't so busy and promised her he always loved her no matter what and she would always be his little girl. Rachel hadn't met Catherine yet so Stu still was seeing how things would be with his girlfriend before introducing the little girl to his new girlfriend.

Stephen (Sheamus) still lived close to Stu and Drew as well about ten minutes away so the three boys were still inseparable as ever even though they were busy doing their own thing with their families.

That evening Bless was snuggling in bed with their daughter Catherine who was battling a high fever while the other two babies were asleep. Drew was downstairs in the kitchen making some soup to see if it would break down Cat's fever. She hadn't been feeling good the last few days so Bless and Drew had been staying home to help take care of her. Bless was thankful her hubby was home helping her with the kids.

"Mommy, my tummy don't feel good." The toddler whimpered tiredly.

"I know sweetie. It's okay. Daddy's making you some hot soup that way it can make your tummy feel a little better." Bless told her daughter in a soothing voice while running her fingers through her daughter's dark hair.