Abandoned Baby Chapter 198

That afternoon, Catherine and her baby brother were having their afternoon so that gave Bless time to spend with Isabella. Drew in the meantime was working out downstairs in their newly renovated state of the art gym with a wrestling ring in the middle of the room he and the guys put together. He, the guys, and Bless decided which would be good to put together to work out in instead of traveling on the road to the gym and pay a membership just to work out. Drew had some new equipment he bought and some borrowed from the guys since they were pretty much letting Drew have what they didn't need. Bless got some stuff as well after moving into the five-bedroom home they had and they thought it would be better to get a bigger home not only for them but also they would need room for the kids and when they had guests come over like Heath & his family, Stu, PJ, Stephen, or any of their family came over.

While Bless was feeding Isabella her bottle, she heard the phone ring. She slowly got up with the baby in her arms to check who would be calling her. She looked down at her cell phone to see it was Steph.

BlessGalloway: Hey Steph. How are you?

MrsLevesque: Hey Bless. I'm good. How are you? Hope all is well with you, Drew, and the kids. Just thought I'd let you know I'm going to be in town for a conference meeting next Friday at twelve in the afternoon for NXT and thought I would see if you had a free day plan a day before just to catch up and have coffee.

BlessGalloway: Actually next Friday sounds good. I'll have to free up my schedule and call one of the guys if they could watch the kids for a few hours that way we could catch up. It's been a while I haven't been out since I've been busy with work and spending time with the hubby and kids.

MrsLevesque: I know how that is how busy our schedules can be especially when on the road. I thought since I know you and Drew live close by, I would give you a buzz to see if you wanted to do some girly bonding. We could use a break once in a while and have some girl time.

BlessGalloway:I agree. I feel like I need a break from stuff here at home and with work. It's been so long since we haven't hung out. The last I remember we visited you guys when your family had a barbecue together. Catherine and Alex were still babies at the time. They enjoyed spending time with the girls.

MrsLevesque: They did and the girls miss Catherine and Alex so we'll have to arrange a play date for them some time soon.

BlessGalloway: That'll be fun while us grownups bond.

MrsLevesque: I don't want to take your time away from you just in case you're busy. I can just call you maybe before next Friday when I land.

BlessGalloway: It's fine Steph. I'm just feeding Bella since she got hungry for a bottle while the kids are napping so I have time for my little one right now. I can pick you up at the airport if you want once you get in. I know a great coffee shop we can meet up which isn't too far from here and do a little shopping.

MrsLevesque: Oh Bless, you don't have to go out of your way to do that. I can catch a cab out to your place.

BlessGalloway: It's alright Steph. I'll come pick you up when we go out to the coffee shop. Just let me know when you get here and I'll get you at the arrival area.

MrsLevesque: I'll make sure to do so. Have a good day sweetie.

After the girls talked, Bless started patting Isabella's back after she had been fed. "That's a good girl." The young mom giggled when she heard her daughter beard and cleaned her up with the wipe cloth.

"You ready for bed baby boo?" The baby looked up at her cooing softly.

"Yeah I think you're ready for bed princess." Bless smiled getting up from the couch putting the little girl in her chair swing while covering her up with her blanket.