Abandoned Baby Chapter 174

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 174

The next day Drew woke up with Bless who was nestled into his chest and her head under his chin. He smiled lightly placing a kiss on her head and running his fingers through her hair just peacefully watching her sleep.

A few minutes later Bless woke up when she felt gentle soothing motions in her hair when she felt a pair of arms encircled her until she saw the familiar wedding ring on his finger knowing it belonged to the love of her life.

"Good morning." Bless murmured softly to her husband snuggling into his frame.

Good morning baby. I didn't wake you did I?" Drew asked as he saw his slumbering wife had woken up.

"Mmmm...mmm...It feels so relaxing when you stroke my hair." She mentioned with a small giggle with her eyes closed a

little letting the movement soothe her.

"I missed you and I'm glad to be home." Drew smiled telling her how much he was glad to be home holding his wife.

"I'm happy too." Bless agreed now shifting to turn to face Drew playing with his hair.

"I love you Andrew."

"I love you more beautiful." Drew murmured as he closed in on her and gently placed a soft kiss on her soft lips which turned passionate as he crawled on top fighting with her sweet mouth.

"Mmmm..." Bless moaned softly letting her tongue battle with his in a passionate embrace.

"Make love to me Drew." Bless softly panted to him.

Drew smiled. "With pleasure baby."

Drew crawled up to Bless' beautiful naked body and slowly filled her as she moaned softly at the intrusion. She missed the feeling of him being inside of her.

The Scot gasped softly fitting in her like a glove and sat still letting her get adjusted to his size being careful not to hurt her.

"Babe, are you still on the pill right?" Drew asked if she was still taking birth control. He knew she didn't want another baby yet till Alex got a little older.

"Don't worry baby, I'm on the pill." She reassured him as she moved with him as they continued to make sweet love.

The sweet couple relaxed after making love. "That was fantastic!" Bless smiled kissing Drew softly.

"I missed this and I missed making love with you baby. " Drew softly mentioned curling his wife into a sweet embrace as he was still inside her.

"I did too and I think we both needed this." She agreed missing each other's company and were in a happy bliss after just making passionate love.

"I love you Bless Galloway." Drew softly told his wife softly kissing her.

"I love you too Andrew Galloway." Bless let him know after breaking the sweet kiss and laying her hand against his cheek stroking it gently as she looked into his deep blue eyes.

Drew gently slipped out of Bless that way they could get a shower and spend time with their babies while it was still early in the morning.

When Drew finished showering and was dressed, he walked out of his and Bless' room to check on the kids.

He walked in the nursery to see Alex was still asleep sucking on his pacifier. He smiled at the infant and pulled the baby blanket up to the baby's waist and planted a soft kiss on his head before walking out to go check on Catherine. She too was out like a light still snoozing peacefully with her pink baby blanket kicked off half way down her feet and Cubby was on the floor.